JI/JN Border War Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

For the record - EY's hints at his flavor name were not allowed; at that point, though, none of you were really believing him on anything anyway, and I decided a modkill would be worse.

The next person to pull that, though, is toast from the first hint.

Please send me your night actions. Night 2 will end at 12pm on Thursday

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No reason to act that way. Guess I am not making any money today.

Can you explain it, because I can't.

Why in the heck would a townie pull that? Why would he claim Cult Leader? Sonny was at L-2 and HenrEY had only 3 to 4 votes on him with a good number of people not voting yet.

I know, I was just busting your chops. So, can I get about 1,000 of those jackets cheap? I have a guy and we can both make a little on the side.

Well I mean for gentlemen of our persuasions... things are known to fall off the back of the trucks.

And in all seriousness... it's not uncommon we get full container loads of trucks jacked out of our warehouse lot.

I still can't get over this last day phase. Thankfully he wasn't a true power role... but he's usually a guy you can bank on in this game.

I guess he just didn't want to play anymore, for whatever reason, so acting like an anus was the quick way out. Lameness.

The only thing I could think of was, with his ultra ego, he thought that once he had outed himself as EY he was doomed because no one would trust what he wrote.

The only thing I could think of was, with his ultra ego, he thought that once he had outed himself as EY he was doomed because no one would trust what he wrote.

The only reasonable explanation is that he figured since he was always seen as a big threat as EY in other games, he had to act completely unlike himself to stay alive deep into this game.

He also successfully named everyone voting for him as suspicious in one of his last votes. Very noobish, IMO. But whatever

Maybe you still can.

Go Town!

way to martyr yourself when the town was already behind. You realize if another townie dies, it might be 3 cult and 4 scum with 14 players left? How do you expect the town to even listen to you if that occurs. Obviously, the two sides are not jointed, but check the scoreboard once in a while.

The only reasonable explanation is that he figured since he was always seen as a big threat as EY in other games, he had to act completely unlike himself to stay alive deep into this game.

He also successfully named everyone voting for him as suspicious in one of his last votes. Very noobish, IMO. But whatever

I guess that makes sense. Still though, just from a Doggin perspective, his death and the fact he was calling everyone suspicious just does not do anything for the town with the #'s that are against them.

Then again, he could be revived considering his ominous message. I dont' know though, seems Doggin is a little annoyed with EY revealing his name or whatever.

I guess that makes sense. Still though, just from a Doggin perspective, his death and the fact he was calling everyone suspicious just does not do anything for the town with the #'s that are against them.

Then again, he could be revived considering his ominous message. I dont' know though, seems Doggin is a little annoyed with EY revealing his name or whatever.

Actually, a thank you goes to Doggin. Obviously you could have modkilled him, so I appreciate that you didn't.

I sincerely hope something more comes of this, but given Doggin's reaction I don't think it will, and quite frankly it pisses me off. You'd be pissed off if someone screwed with the game as you have EY. But I guess we're all just too stupid to understand, right?

Actually, a thank you goes to Doggin. Obviously you could have modkilled him, so I appreciate that you didn't.

I sincerely hope something more comes of this, but given Doggin's reaction I don't think it will, and quite frankly it pisses me off. You'd be pissed off if someone screwed with the game as you have EY. But I guess we're all just too stupid to understand, right?

At this point this is where it's put us at. I'm sure we got enough smart guys left that if we take a look at the votes on him we might be able to find something suspicious linking it day 1.

Modkilling him would have sucked more because we wouldn't have gotten a reveal. Thanks for letting it play out, Doggin. I also don't think more comes out of this based on Doggin's reaction.

And, for future reference as we should all know, outting yourself in an alt game does not qualify for modkilling. The alt is to the player's benefit. Outting yourself puts you at a disadvantage, but it's not something that negatively impacts the game overall or is in violation of the express or spirit of the rules.

Heck, Doggin even mentioned elsewhere that trying to guess others real names was part of the game.

If you are innocent you will regret not working with me. But your shadiness and poor attitude speak for themselves. You must be scum or a cult member. I cannot believe an innocent would intentionally sabotage the town like this.

Hinting toward a power role?

A little over 2 hours until the deadline. Your move Montana. God, I hope EY isn't the village idiot, and wins by being killed. In fact, it's hard to imagine Doggin putting a character like that in the first Alt game. Would be so anti-climatic.

Wait, are you saying that the village idiot wins the WHOLE game by getting lynched? What a screwball role.

I highly doubt Doggin would put such a character (or one with such an outcome) in this game. We still have 2 hours. HenrEY is L-1 and Sonny is L-2. Is Montana the only one not casting a vote yet?

Jeez...even in this game I am completely underrated...I said this pages ago before my drunken F'up.

I'm not the village idiot.

Maybe not in this game, but you definitely are on JN.

At this point, no death scene I write will fully capture the flavor of the day, so:

image.php?u=25&dateline=1226583221&type=thumb

Henry Hill (G.O.B.), a roleless townie, has been lynched

Final Vote Count

Sonny LoSpecchio (6) - Lefty Ruggerio, Ace Rothstein, Joe Cabot, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway, Tommy DeVito

Henry Hill (9) - Marcellus Wallace, Tony Soprano, Vito Corleone, Frank Costello, Al Capone, Virgil Sollozo, Fredo Corleone, Sonny LoSpecchio, Henry Hill, Tony Montana

I'm just as pissed at all of you that voted for Henry as I am at EY. It was so obvious he was roleless...so friggin obvious...I guess I cant blame ya, but come'on we all know EY and he would have done that to Doggin's game.

At this point, no death scene I write will fully capture the flavor of the day, so:

image.php?u=25&dateline=1226583221&type=thumb

Henry Hill (G.O.B.), a roleless townie, has been lynched

Final Vote Count

Sonny LoSpecchio (6) - Lefty Ruggerio, Ace Rothstein, Joe Cabot, Carlito Brigante, Jimmy Conway, Tommy DeVito

Henry Hill (9) - Marcellus Wallace, Tony Soprano, Vito Corleone, Frank Costello, Al Capone, Virgil Sollozo, Fredo Corleone, Sonny LoSpecchio, Henry Hill, Tony Montana

wtf..If we were right the first time and Sonny is scum, this might be the all time biggest F up in townie history..

wtf..If we were right the first time and Sonny is scum, this might be the all time biggest F up in townie history..

If that's the case, EY has no one to blame but himself. In essence, he would have taken a bullet for a scum member because sonny was well on his way to being lynched.

Back earlier than I thought.

Hinting toward a power role?

No. My comment was in response to:

Then keep your vote. Tony will hammer me soon, and you'll have to answer all kinds of questions. At the moment, I see no benefit to working with you.

I was saying he will find out I'm innocent and realize he was only screwing over a teammate. Who wanted to hear his rationale, not baseless lists of guys who voted for him.

Back earlier than I thought.

No. My comment was in response to:

I was saying he will find out I'm innocent and realize he was only screwing over a teammate. Who wanted to hear his rationale, not baseless lists of guys who voted for him.

Gotcha. The "regret not working with me" part was a lot stronger than what you are saying now.

Well, only good thing we got out of that was the lack of modkill, very very lame of EY, like I said before, better if he didn't play these games at all if he's going to be such a tool...

So, there's our margin of error gone, which means we've got a challenging day ahead of us...

Hows that for stating the obvious?

Maybe you still can.

Go Town!

Wow. A little late with that sentiment. You screwed the town, not the other way around. This is starting to put our backs against the wall. In no way does EY's death exonerate Sonny AFAIC. And I'm all giddy about Montana getting a promotion, buy he still has some answering to do, too.

Let's hope this night's better than the last one.

Archived