where did David Wright's power go?

Blackout

Thanks for driving the point home of how clueless you are. Look at it the list again. Just because the home team at Citifield is completely inept at hitting balls out of the park, doesn't mean the park doesn't give up homers. If you still don't get it, read how the stat is calculated. Then read it again. Then ask your 5th grade math teacher to explain it to you. Then try one more time.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/stats/parkfactor?sort=HRFactor&season=2009

yeah that's great moron...too bad the list i showed you wasn't park factor but just homeruns/game played. nice try takng a completely different stat on a completely different list than the one i linked. btw, i find it funny that you feel like you could insinuate i'm stupid.....because if this were in person i'd have already punched your little faggot face in.

yeah that's great moron...too bad the list i showed you wasn't park factor but just homeruns/game played. nice try takng a completely different stat on a completely different list than the one i linked. btw, i find it funny that you feel like you could insinuate i'm stupid.....because if this were in person i'd have already punched your little faggot face in.

That's cute. You're right though, threatening to punch someone's "little faggot face" makes you sound way more intelligent.

Do you really still not understand that the stat I provided is way more valuable when evaluating parks? It's not a different stat, it's a more accurate one. Your stat is completely meaningless in this discussion. It's a biased stat because half of the at-bats in that stadium are taken by one single team. And that team has very little power. Only when you level the playing field by comparing performances at home vs. the road can you make a real comparison. But you're not stupid, so you know that.

That's cute. You're right though, threatening to punch someone's "little faggot face" makes you sound way more intelligent.

Do you really still not understand that the stat I provided is way more valuable when evaluating parks? It's not a different stat, it's a more accurate one. Your stat is completely meaningless in this discussion. It's a biased stat because half of the at-bats in that stadium are taken by one single team. And that team has very little power. Only when you level the playing field by comparing performances at home vs. the road can you make a real comparison. But you're not stupid, so you know that.

cute? you make personal attacks instead of just sticking to an argument.......you can go **** yourself. i'm done with you for the most part.......but here's a link that shows why your great "be all-end all" stat is flawed as well. especially with the tiny sample size you're trying to go by. and one more thing before i quit responding to you.........the original comment you made was made in reply to the post i made and the list i linked. if you wanted to bring this HRPF into the argument that would have been fine, but instead you make references to me being stupid and clueless because i supposedly didn't understand a stat that you didn't even bring into the argument yet.

http://www.hardballtimes.com/main/article/home-run-park-factor-a-new-approach/

cute? you make personal attacks instead of just sticking to an argument.......you can go **** yourself. i'm done with you for the most part.......but here's a link that shows why your great "be all-end all" stat is flawed as well. especially with the tiny sample size you're trying to go by. and one more thing before i quit responding to you.........the original comment you made was made in reply to the post i made and the list i linked. if you wanted to bring this HRPF into the argument that would have been fine, but instead you make references to me being stupid and clueless because i supposedly didn't understand a stat that you didn't even bring into the argument yet.

http://www.hardballtimes.com/main/article/home-run-park-factor-a-new-approach/

Regardless, the stat actually tells you something in regards to your claim. The stat you linked to is completely meaningless in this discussion.

LOL at you trying to dismiss my sample size when it is identical to the one you base your claims on.

This is the best. All the flaws that your article point out basically blow up in your face because they are arguments against your assertion that Yankee Stadium is a "joke".

Archived