JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

So he chose to kill a Townie over his own team mate because he felt the townie was more of a risk to him than his own teamate? It would make perfect sense for him to jump on the townie instead of me. Problem with your theory is Tony and I aren't teamates.

Tony jumped on Montana's bus and stopped contributing. He was sitting on me watching the game and let Tony M do the fighting for him and let him die for him too. I called him out on it. Go read Virgil its written like I said.

I meant my bus that Montana was leading.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the ****? You guys are playing like a bunch of idiots. After Ace was revealed as scum, Montana looked to be one of the cleaner players in the game. Why is saying the doctor shouldn't reveal so scummy? I would probably have given the same advice, tbh. It's not going to change anything with so little time before the deadline, imo. It would just set up our lynch tomorrow between Nicky and the counter-Doc.

Nicky claims doc, so what? Why didn't we just lynch Al, or talk it over until the deadline? No way we win this game; based on the play today, we're ****ed unless MJ saves our asses again and again. Now that the game days will be so short, you idiots can just lynch all the guys trying to get us somewhere and then make a quick vote like that right before each deadline. Sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised too, Tony M. was one of the only guys I was getting a fairly clean vibe from.. his posts mostly made sense. I have to re-read the case made against him I guess.

I believe Nicky's doctor claim, for now. I thought something was up.. because he seemed like he was trying to lie low. But.. thats explained if he's the doc, I didn't see anything else scummy about him.

Sorry I haven't been around much, work is kicking my ass. Still meaning to read everyone's posts individually.. I see more when I do it that way. I expect to be around more tomorrow night.

Holy crap! Thank you NAMBLA!

My favorite target is still Lefty the dbag. Dont really have any other suspicions, right now. I think Lefty might have lucked out when we took out Nicky.

I haven't liked Lefty all game, but I really liked him as MJ rather than as a Doggin team member. Now I don't know what to think. I didn't like the Capone train at all, but with Montana turning up innocent I guess I have to rethink that, too.

Holy crap! Thank you NAMBLA!

I haven't liked Lefty all game, but I really liked him as MJ rather than as a Doggin team member. Now I don't know what to think. I didn't like the Capone train at all, but with Montana turning up innocent I guess I have to rethink that, too.

Yep, I don't feel good about a Lefty-doggin connection either.

Well since no one counter claimed I guess I owe Nicky an apology. Hope you can see why I mistook your initial vanilla style as trying to you hide something sinister. You have to admit, you were in fact hiding something but just not what I thought.

Capone is the easy choice but I want to take a look back at everyone and resist the urge to be impulsive. We have till Thursday (is that right?) so no need to rush.

LOL, how funny is that. What an ideal night. Bunch of boobs!

My favorite target is still Lefty the dbag. Dont really have any other suspicions, right now. I think Lefty might have lucked out when we took out Nicky. I would have questioned Tommy next because I didnt buy that he didnt see the votes. He came in like 15 minutes after Vito. And Vito jumped on that bandwagon with no explanation, just merciless bandwagoning, has that been consistent? And he hasnt been as active as he was at first. Maybe something to think about...but thats all I got for now. I will reread and make a decision but I am leaning toward Lefty still.

I'm trying to decide if you're scum or just dumb. I'm leaning towards the latter but I'll have to go back and re-read you again. Fact of the matter is you've been wrong all game but you keep trumping yourself up to be some integral part of the towns success. My advice to you is you ease of the gas pedal hoss... just be happy we have the most inept mafia/sk grouping in the history of mafia.

My early vote for MVP for the town is Tommy Devito.

I'm trying to decide if you're scum or just dumb. I'm leaning towards the latter but I'll have to go back and re-read you again. Fact of the matter is you've been wrong all game but you keep trumping yourself up to be some integral part of the towns success. My advice to you is you ease of the gas pedal hoss... just be happy we have the most inept mafia/sk grouping in the history of mafia.

My early vote for MVP for the town is Tommy Devito.

You're the dumbass. I wasnt part of the Frank lynching, I was onto Ace, so how have I been wrong all game long? My only mistake was switching my vote from you to Tony M. I liked Crushomo and Rooney's case and Tony M. was already bugging me. Mistake, yep, but so did everyone else on that speedy train. But, nice work. You really suck at this game. Its sad.

Funny how you are trying to spin this on me as the player that is taking the reigns and you have backed off of the, "I'm the best and innocent" routine, you dickdong. I havent trumped myself to ****. You just dont like me because I think you are scum and I'm better than you at this game.

You're the dumbass. I wasnt part of the Frank lynching, I was onto Ace, so how have I been wrong all game long? My only mistake was switching my vote from you to Tony M. I liked Crushomo and Rooney's case and Tony M. was already bugging me. Mistake, yep, but so did everyone else on that speedy train. But, nice work. You really suck at this game. Its sad.

Funny how you are trying to spin this on me as the player that is taking the reigns and you have backed off of the, "I'm the best and innocent" routine, you dickdong. I havent trumped myself to ****. You just dont like me because I think you are scum and I'm better than you at this game.

I don't think I like your attitude.

I don't think I like your attitude.

Dont get soft on me now, pansy. I was having so much fun. You and Al Crushomo were keeping this game interesting.

Vote Lefty

He is still my favorite. Vito next. Vito has been quick to join trains and really gives no explanation. He has been more of just silly comments and smiley faces all game long. Possibly playing the post enough to not be considered inactive but dont post any substance to draw attention route. And he has been way less active then he was at the start of the game. Maybe watching his team fall apart has led him into hiding.

I always thought that some of you were sick NAMBLA-member, sex mloesters. :bag:

Just can't stay away from little boy's wangs, can you?

He doesn't wanna take too much time away from sniffing little boys' buttholes, imo.

The bolded is, sadly, very much true.

As to you second point, many times a sexually abused person becomes an abuser themselves. Is that the case here? Do you now seek out little boys anus', to help you deal with pain of your own trauma?

Oh Little Nicky, I bust nuts bigger than you, you disgusting and depraved diddler.

I'm pretty sure he's not sure if he knew that. You know how those drug addict diddlers are when it comes to memory. Don't you?

I like this idea, boy-butt lover.

unvote

vote - Michael C.

Dont get soft on me now, pansy. I was having so much fun. You and Al Crushomo were keeping this game interesting.

Vote Lefty

He is still my favorite. Vito next. Vito has been quick to join trains and really gives no explanation. He has been more of just silly comments and smiley faces all game long. Possibly playing the post enough to not be considered inactive but dont post any substance to draw attention route. And he has been way less active then he was at the start of the game. Maybe watching his team fall apart has led him into hiding.

Henry I went back and looked at Vito and Im not sure what it means but it's pretty funny and over the top. First of all he changed his subtitle to "lynch all diddlers",, then he precedes to basically call someone a diddler in every single post he does up to like 8 or so. Awfully bold play.

Vote Lefty

Quite frankly I agree with both of your main suspects. Vito has bothered me some with the way he has sort of just thrown in a vote and backed off. It's similar to the style that Soprano was following and not an unusual scum move. I think the proper direction to go is focus on one of these two. For now:

Vote: Vito

Henry I went back and looked at Vito and Im not sure what it means but it's pretty funny and over the top. First of all he changed his subtitle to "lynch all diddlers",, then he precedes to basically call someone a diddler in every single post he does up to like 8 or so. Awfully bold play.

Yes, his obsession with tiny boy genitalia is disturbing and leave it to you to go and notice that of all things. I was more worried about how little he has contributed even though he's posted quite a bit. And he has completely toned down all together. Now we barely hear from him and his vote on Tony M. with no explanation bothered me.

Quite frankly I agree with both of your main suspects. Vito has bothered me some with the way he has sort of just thrown in a vote and backed off. It's similar to the style that Soprano was following and not an unusual scum move. I think the proper direction to go is focus on one of these two. For now:

I'm good with Vito or Lefty at this point. I would like to see some other cases developed but we just dont have a very active bunch of players this go round. Im just not buying the case against Al Crushomo that Virgil has going. The pudgy peanut butter lover seems innocent to me.

Yes, his obsession with tiny boy genitalia is disturbing and leave it to you to go and notice that of all things. I was more worried about how little he has contributed even though he's posted quite a bit. And he has completely toned down all together. Now we barely hear from him and his vote on Tony M. with no explanation bothered me.

Henry you tool bag, it was his very first 8 post. I went back to the beginning of the game. They where all in order. I also said I'll look at that when I get a minute.

Good to get two for the price of one. We've very much be saved by scum/MJ knocking one another off.

Now I say this knowing that I've been wrong on essentially every other lynching so far, but I do want to throw this out there. Chances are one of the remaining two are very vocal, a "leader" type, and the other has laid rather low. The low laying player that sticks out to me is Carlito, who's gotten off bringing very little to the table and only having a vote here or there. He's definately not been inactive, as he always shows up to vote and throw a couple of thoughts together, but he's been rather deceptively around. That bothers me a bit, in all honesty.

Anyone else's thoughts? I know Virgil has dropped a vote on him at least once.

Good to get two for the price of one. We've very much be saved by scum/MJ knocking one another off.

Now I say this knowing that I've been wrong on essentially every other lynching so far, but I do want to throw this out there. Chances are one of the remaining two are very vocal, a "leader" type, and the other has laid rather low. The low laying player that sticks out to me is Carlito, who's gotten off bringing very little to the table and only having a vote here or there. He's definately not been inactive, as he always shows up to vote and throw a couple of thoughts together, but he's been rather deceptively around. That bothers me a bit, in all honesty.

Anyone else's thoughts? I know Virgil has dropped a vote on him at least once.

My thoughts are that you're an idiot.

You're gonna say I've been more deceptive then your old man? Who pops in says "I vote this guy" and bounces? Please. I at least give explanations. What do you mean by helpful? Didn't you drop the hammer on Frank as an admitted move of self preservation?

The truth is this game is being played by slow players. You got Lefty and Henry out in front, and pretty much everyone else chilling back. I already made my case against your old man. Why not take a look at some of his posts as of late if you want to look at "unhelpful"

My thoughts are that you're an idiot.

You're gonna say I've been more deceptive then your old man? Who pops in says "I vote this guy" and bounces? Please. I at least give explanations. What do you mean by helpful? Didn't you drop the hammer on Frank as an admitted move of self preservation?

The truth is this game is being played by slow players. You got Lefty and Henry out in front, and pretty much everyone else chilling back. I already made my case against your old man. Why not take a look at some of his posts as of late if you want to look at "unhelpful"

Using Frank against me in this argument doesn't really work all that well, but I'm not arguing Vito whatsoever. No need to get so defensive when I was only calling for thoughts on your play, not even a vote your way.

Using Frank against me in this argument doesn't really work all that well, but I'm not arguing Vito whatsoever. No need to get so defensive when I was only calling for thoughts on your play, not even a vote your way.

I will slap you like my name is Mo Green.

I'm merely pointing out if you want to go after sketchy without contributing much... well, there are other options. I did say I'd be contributing more after the holiday weekend and I have.

:hipp:

LOL...I love how angry and mean everyone is toward each other in this game. **** you all!!!! It really makes it that much more exciting considering nobody is posting.

Go **** yourself toolbag. Im getting sick of your nonsense and Im about ready to drag you into parking lot and beat you in the head with the half eaten Turkey leg I have in my car. Then I will pick the smashed turkey pieces out among the slivers of your fractured skull. Hate to let a toolbag ruin a good turkey leg.

besides that I think Vito and Virgil are scummier than Lefty. Im still not sure what to think of Fredo but Im feeling less bad about him. Michael Corleone has come back and honestly do we know anything more about him than we did befroe he got the brain transplant? I don't think we do.

Oh yeah....go **** yourself.

Oh yeah I have never played a game where more people have done less. **** you all.

Go **** yourself toolbag. Im getting sick of your nonsense and Im about ready to drag you into parking lot and beat you in the head with the half eaten Turkey leg I have in my car. Then I will pick the smashed turkey pieces out among the slivers of your fractured skull. Hate to let a toolbag ruin a good turkey leg.

besides that I think Vito and Virgil are scummier than Lefty. Im still not sure what to think of Fredo but Im feeling less bad about him. Michael Corleone has come back and honestly do we know anything more about him than we did befroe he got the brain transplant? I don't think we do.

Oh yeah I have never played a game where more people have done less. **** you all.

:bwahaharoll: . I guess thats what happens when most of the "Axis of Evil" are scum (and EY at mod). That and the holidays, and I think people got complacent, wanting someone like Dan to come in with a list and make the work easy for them.

Ha! Has JiFFy not given you a fill lately?

My God Al Crushomo. You are really getting all worked up. I will have you know, that I dont fear you and the 400 lbs you lug around daily. I am lightening quick and will run circles around you till you fall to the ground gasping for air with that Turkey leg firmly gripped between your teeth. The beauty is, I wont even have to lay a hand on you or the turkey leg because you will eventually die from over exhaustion.

It will be a beautiful thing. I will be known as the Man who defeated the Crusher. I will make JiF my bitch and show him what its like to be with a real man. That bitch will be calling himself Skippy in no time.

Skippy >>> Jif

No thoughts on Carlito big guy? Or you just feel comfortable with him at this point?

Nothing has really struck me Carlito. But I will take a minute and look at anything on anybody. Right now Im most interested in Vtio and Virgil.

Though I went back and looked a Virgil and he seems to be working pretty hard at fidning scum as compared to the average loafer in this game. Yet befor Tony M latched onto me he had Virgil at the top of his list.

Tuff game to look at inactives because 75% of the game is doing didly.

Quite frankly I'm wondering why you've suddenly found your voice princess. You voted for me last round with some c0ckamamie "there were only 2 viable options" nonsense and now you're inferring that I, along with that putz Vito, should be focused on.

Since it doesn't seem to have registered with you yet let me enlighten you honey. I'm INNOCENT... focusing on me is exactly what the 2 remaining scumbags want.

I'm prepared to cut Henry some slack because he's proven he's got the intellect of a retarded mule but I will not be extending that courtesy to you.

Ha! Has JiFFy not given you a fill lately?

My God Al Crushomo. You are really getting all worked up. I will have you know, that I dont fear you and the 400 lbs you lug around daily. I am lightening quick and will run circles around you till you fall to the ground gasping for air with that Turkey leg firmly gripped between your teeth. The beauty is, I wont even have to lay a hand on you or the turkey leg because you will eventually die from over exhaustion.

It will be a beautiful thing. I will be known as the Man who defeated the Crusher. I will make JiF my bitch and show him what its like to be with a real man. That bitch will be calling himself Skippy in no time.

Skippy >>> Jif

Why would you running around me cause me to fall on the ground gasping? I have a small planet and a couple satellites orbiting around me on a daily bases. Secondly of all the faster you run the more likely you trip and once your on the ground.... Game over

But do me a favor and stop talking about my JiF like that. Even if something happen to Crusher he wouldn't want anything to do with you, because Jif is straight and your a skinny fast gay weasel. And we all know what the weasel does when Crusher shows up.... It go's pop.

So unless you want me to show up at your "Homo's without partners" meeting and b1tch stomp you into oblivion and pimp your unconcious ass to the other Homo's for a $10 contribution to fight AIDS., I recomend you answer my ****ing question about Vito and Virgil.

Quite frankly I'm wondering why you've suddenly found your voice princess. You voted for me last round with some c0ckamamie "there were only 2 viable options" nonsense and now you're inferring that I, along with that putz Vito, should be focused on.

Since it doesn't seem to have registered with you yet let me enlighten you honey. I'm INNOCENT... focusing on me is exactly what the 2 remaining scumbags want.

I'm prepared to cut Henry some slack because he's proven he's got the intellect of a retarded mule but I will not be extending that courtesy to you.

**** you Lefty. I don't think your scum but I think you suck,

I wonder why people suspect you though. When I go back and look at your play it's obnoxious and full of suck but not necessarily scummy. Have to be honest you did a good job on Ace, maybe too good?

I don't know. What do you think about Virgy and Vito?

**** you Lefty. I don't think your scum but I think you suck,

I wonder why people suspect you though. When I go back and look at your play it's obnoxious and full of suck but not necessarily scummy. Have to be honest you did a good job on Ace, maybe too good?

I don't know. What do you think about Virgy and Vito?

I'll get to this when I get home from work... In the meantime go grab a couple Whoppers.

I'll get to this when I get home from work... In the meantime go grab a couple Whoppers.

A couple Whoppers? What you trying to do starve me? Dude it takes at least 4 before I stop thinking about clubbing baby seals when Im really hungry.

I found my voice cause well, I said I'd be more involved this week, didn't I? Yesterday the trains were mainly set, and unfortunately for us the rush to lynch Montana happened in an insanely quick fashion. I don't think I'm alone in saying someone should've taken their vote off him to provide him more time. Me included.

I voted for him because I think you're just being nailed to the cross for being vocal. I dont' trust anyone in this game so don't get your panties in a bunch. I don't especially trust guys who like to have the control of the town. The longer you live the more likely the mafia wants us to waste a lynch on you.

Thanks for not cutting me the slack, my hearts aflutter. Maricon.

Archived