JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

The bolded is what kind of bothers me. To me, if you are town, you should be volunteering thoughts on people. I shouldn't have to put your feet to the fire before you start giving thoughts on people. (referring to Nicky)

The problem with Nicky for me is that like I said, he hasn't been really suspecting many people at all until prodded. And even then, he gave a lukewarm "I'm not really getting a strong vibe" Like I've said, it smells more like to me that he doesn't want to get his hands dirty and is more concerned with not pissing anyone off for self-survival.

Also, now that we know Doggin was scum, he definitely would not make everyone put their eggs into one basket. Hence, I think he made at least one if not more people stay off the leading wagon to keep his hands clean. So no, it isn't extra suspicion because u stayed off the innocent, it's suspicion for me because it feels like you are just trying to not piss anyone off enough to get killed or investigated (at the time when our cop was still alive)

Note, i quoted Michael, but by "you" I mean Nicky.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The bolded is what kind of bothers me. To me, if you are town, you should be volunteering thoughts on people. I shouldn't have to put your feet to the fire before you start giving thoughts on people. (referring to Nicky)

The problem with Nicky for me is that like I said, he hasn't been really suspecting many people at all until prodded. And even then, he gave a lukewarm "I'm not really getting a strong vibe" Like I've said, it smells more like to me that he doesn't want to get his hands dirty and is more concerned with not pissing anyone off for self-survival.

I agree Nicky seems the type of player we don't need to prod so its worth keeping a look out. but for the time being I'm not sure there's enough of a case there.

Also, now that we know Doggin was scum, he definitely would not make everyone put their eggs into one basket. Hence, I think he made at least one if not more people stay off the leading wagon to keep his hands clean. So no, it isn't extra suspicion because u stayed off the innocent, it's suspicion for me because it feels like you are just trying to not piss anyone off enough to get killed or investigated (at the time when our cop was still alive)

I think you're talking about Nicky here not me.. just clarifying.

Last post of the night..

I read Marcellus's posts after his comment to Nicky interested me, all I gathered was he sounds like slats.. don't know if that's good or bad. I didn't see a lot else striking but might look again carefully.

I started reading Fredo's but my head is spinning. I think I'll come back to this tomorrow, I want to get a better feel for everyone before voting. Sorry I've been slow catching up.

Last post of the night..

I read Marcellus's posts after his comment to Nicky interested me, all I gathered was he sounds like slats.. don't know if that's good or bad. I didn't see a lot else striking but might look again carefully.

I started reading Fredo's but my head is spinning. I think I'll come back to this tomorrow, I want to get a better feel for everyone before voting. Sorry I've been slow catching up.

Sorry bud :P

What exactly is confusing?

Sorry guys, it's been a little hectic here preparing for the weekend. Anyways, it seems like there's traction on everything at the moment. I can't tell if it means we are onto scum or if it means that..you know... the game is kind of slow at the moment.

No need to explain, the holidays get like this.

Agreed 100% on the bolded part.

After rereading, a lot of folks just aren't giving us a lot to go on here.

The best i got right now is some shameless bandwagonning by Al, Henry and Marcelluis. The first two have been called on it and stopped cold. The third hasn't faced any pressure.

Personally I'm struggling with going after one of the three scumketeers above who are atleast particpating or just saying screw it and go after one of the guys not giving us much and hope i live to see the day when we can start lynching based on somethign other then inactivity.

Imo, a stronger case can be made for any of those three then our current vote leader, whose biggest crime seems to be be fitting a profile constructed within lefty'sderanged mind. This isn't to say he appears innocent, but I don't see how he could be seens as more guilty then any of the above..

Nobody likes the case on Crusher, so I'll try Henry Hill

unvote

vote Henry Hill

I think I got thrown in there because you wanted to list three players. I don't think I've cast as many votes as either of those guys, and I was the first on Michael. I have no problem talking about any of my votes, though.

Holiday weekend man. It's going to be a ghost town around here my guess

I agree on the ghost town thing. I don't expect to be around much, either. But I find that comment to be in conflict with the idea of launching another train. The game is moving slowly, it'll probably slow down to a near halt over the weekend, and then we have another noon Monday deadline to scramble and avoid a random lynch. Why spread the votes out further? It seems to me that if you really like your case on Crusher that you'd stick with it.

That said, Henry was my favorite day one, and his day two makeover hasn't escaped my attention, either.

I was saying something similar when I cast my vote:

The other thing that bothers me is that only three people weren't on either Fredo's or Frank's train, and I have to think one of them is likely scum. Those three were Sonny, Montana, and Nicky. I want to observe our leaders more before I consider voting them off, so Montana's out for now.

vote: Nicky

But I stand by my comments about Nicky's reactions. Granted, Lefty is up his ass and that's going to make a player react, but his repeated comments that every time Lefty posts he's more suspicious of him just don't sit well with me.

After rereading, a lot of folks just aren't giving us a lot to go on here.

The best i got right now is some shameless bandwagonning by Al, Henry and Marcelluis. The first two have been called on it and stopped cold. The third hasn't faced any pressure.

Personally I'm struggling with going after one of the three scumketeers above who are atleast particpating or just saying screw it and go after one of the guys not giving us much and hope i live to see the day when we can start lynching based on somethign other then inactivity.

Imo, a stronger case can be made for any of those three then our current vote leader, whose biggest crime seems to be be fitting a profile constructed within lefty'sderanged mind. This isn't to say he appears innocent, but I don't see how he could be seens as more guilty then any of the above..

Nobody likes the case on Crusher, so I'll try Henry Hill

unvote

vote Henry Hill

Hey jackass, I felt some heat on the 1st day. The Big Man hasnt felt any. Nice research though, dumbass.

And also, I was the one voting Lefty on my own which didnt catch any steam, noticed Carlito isnt playing at all and pushed a vote his way to get him to talk. You dumb ****s are letting Lefty push you around and thats why I voted him first and he still my favorite for scum.

But you have done some stellar research and noticed my shameless bandwagoning by jumping on the HUGE Carlito train. Good work.

I think I got thrown in there because you wanted to list three players. I don't think I've cast as many votes as either of those guys, and I was the first on Michael. I have no problem talking about any of my votes, though.

Well, as I said earlier today, a vote for Michael was a shameless bandwagon as far as I was concerned. Also think you were late on some other trains, but I"ll need to reread

I agree on the ghost town thing. I don't expect to be around much, either. But I find that comment to be in conflict with the idea of launching another train. The game is moving slowly, it'll probably slow down to a near halt over the weekend, and then we have another noon Monday deadline to scramble and avoid a random lynch. Why spread the votes out further? It seems to me that if you really like your case on Crusher that you'd stick with it.

That said, Henry was my favorite day one, and his day two makeover hasn't escaped my attention, either.

Well, I've been on crusher for most of this week. Only 1 other voter out of 8 needed. Like yesterday (gametime), I'm not thrilled with the idea of lynching Nicki over Henry or Al, but rest assured, I'll move my vote where it needs to go to avoid a random lynch.

Given the monday deadline, and the slow holiday weekend. Nicki should behave as though he's close to lynch now. WE have to make sure he's not one of our remaining power roles before I'll vote him off

Hey jackass, I felt some heat on the 1st day. The Big Man hasnt felt any. Nice research though, dumbass.

You pea brained little turd. I said:

"shameless bandwagonning by Al, Henry and Marcelluis. The first two have been called on it and stopped cold. The third hasn't faced any pressure."

WHich acknowledges that you and and Al had in fact been pressured while Marcelluis had not

And also, I was the one voting Lefty on my own which didnt catch any steam, noticed Carlito isnt playing at all and pushed a vote his way to get him to talk. You dumb ****s are letting Lefty push you around and thats why I voted him first and he still my favorite for scum.

But you have done some stellar research and noticed my shameless bandwagoning by jumping on the HUGE Carlito train. Good work.

Again, the same statement:

"shameless bandwagonning by Al, Henry and Marcelluis. The first two have been called on it and stopped cold. The third hasn't faced any pressure."

Points out that you have indeed stopped shameless bandwagonning AFTER being called out on it. Your listing of you day 2 voting patterns only confirms my observation, not diminishes it.

To make it clear. Altering behavior as you and Al have after being called out on it is SCUMMY not something you can use as a defense.

RIF%2520Logo%2520PC_287.jpg

WHich acknowledges that you and and Al had in fact been pressured while Marcelluis had not

Points out that you have indeed stopped shameless bandwagonning AFTER being called out on it. Your listing of you day 2 voting patterns only confirms my observation, not diminishes it.

To make it clear. Altering behavior as you and Al have after being called out on it is SCUMMY not something you can use as a defense.

Why did I change my behavior? because your little monkey snot ass has been on me since my vote on Michael. I haven;t had a chance to epxlain myself yet because I think your dirty as hell if you must know.

I will not be on any more today until late because I have some plans. But before the end of Sunday I will put up what Im thinking and I really think your dirty. Yes, it is because your voting for me but not a reaction to it. I think I know exactly what your up to and Im going to expose it.

I may not get you lynched. You may be able to defend and get me lynched but I can do something you can't. I will turn up innocent when Im dead. If thats what it takes for people to listen then I'll smile to the grave.

I love you all and have a safe holiday weekend.

Why did I change my behavior? because your little monkey snot ass has been on me since my vote on Michael. I haven;t had a chance to epxlain myself yet because I think your dirty as hell if you must know.

I will not be on any more today until late because I have some plans. But before the end of Sunday I will put up what Im thinking and I really think your dirty. Yes, it is because your voting for me but not a reaction to it. I think I know exactly what your up to and Im going to expose it.

I may not get you lynched. You may be able to defend and get me lynched but I can do something you can't. I will turn up innocent when Im dead. If thats what it takes for people to listen then I'll smile to the grave.

Well, it only took you 20 defense posts before you even implied you were innocent, glad you finally came out and said it.

The fact that your initial response to my pressure was to play nice only makes me think even more you are scum. And yes, I am innocent

Come on sexual chocolate. I explained it. I really thought their was something between Fredo and Michael so I moved my vote to Michale after the morning. Thinking if Mike came up scum then real good chance Fredo was too. I wasn't so interested in Michael as an inactive but his agressive un-explained play in the beginning and the willingness of people to defend him made me wonder.

I will also unvote Michael as well now and give the new Mike a chance to talk before we try and lynch him.

Nicky and Righties pissing match seems just like that to me. Not sure what to think about it, but will put time into it later and see if anything jumps out.

Tony and Tony are also both interesting to me. Montana's pursuit of me makes me think he is probably an innocent but not 100% sold on it. He seemed to be honestly trying to find scum, and I did hop some during the game. I had good reason but his point was well made and thats what we are here for. Also he did nail Ace way before I had a clue on that.

Soprano? Not sure. He took Montana's case against me and got on it without really adding anyting. Though he explained he was starting over, but not sure what to take of that. he seems to be on cruise controls waiting for others to tell him what to think. Playing along if you will.

Henry is just very hard to read but plan looking at it a little more.

Vito, Joe, You and whoever I may have missed. I have little time so Im not going to check if I missed anyone are players I need to look more into.

Fredo? He had me really thinking he could be dirty since the beginning of game but after he defended Im still wary but not ready to vote for him again yet. I would like to have some of the quieter players show up and contribute.

I have time tonight and will gto thru things again. but honestly the same people are posting over and over again and anybody who has anything it would be appreciated.

The thing is how was I supposed to know ACE was mafia? I didn't. I was giving Michael the benefit of the doubt and took a look at Fredo and noticed the connection between the two. Being Fredo and Michael.

Michaels play has reaked at that point as a newb or not. The first day you pick up on what you can.

Though Monkey boy I kinda see where you going with this and I have to be honest your call on Ace was very well done.

Now your proving that Ace and Michale may not be a scum team, but what says Michael may be Michael. Jackson that is.

With Doggin outing himself it would make sense that a newbie sk might take a shot at him? No?

Ha! Alternating my behavior, my ass. You dumb ****. Funny how both the players that I had votes on wound up dead, 1 innocent and 1 scum. And to say that you are the 3rd person on a train is bandwagoning is stupid, just like you. And I kept my vote on Fredo and wasnt a part of that stupid lynching of Frank.

It wouldn't be a mafia game without CTM vs PAC :cheers:

STFU. GFY.

You are going to make your peanut butter lover jealous, Al Crushomo.

FTR, I am anxiously awaiting the thoughts of such a strong player like yourself.

So I'm "pushing people around" by making a case and being vocal about it? You really are quite the putz eh?

What was the definition of what you were doing on day 1 when you acted like big time bad ass before you got slapped in the mouth? Although I have to admit it was fun watching you cower in the fetal position when votes started accumulating.

Fact of the matter is the Nicky train has lost a passenger and stalled. I feel very strongly about his guilt but there's 2 other people I'd move my vote on if the deadline comes into play... Al Crushone and your silly little ass.

Ha! Alternating my behavior, my ass. You dumb ****. Funny how both the players that I had votes on wound up dead, 1 innocent and 1 scum. And to say that you are the 3rd person on a train is bandwagoning is stupid, just like you. And I kept my vote on Fredo and wasnt a part of that stupid lynching of Frank.

STFU. GFY.

You are going to make your peanut butter lover jealous, Al Crushomo.

FTR, I am anxiously awaiting the thoughts of such a strong player like yourself.

Smells like a PAC meltdown to me.

So I'm "pushing people around" by making a case and being vocal about it? You really are quite the putz eh?

What was the definition of what you were doing on day 1 when you acted like big time bad ass before you got slapped in the mouth? Although I have to admit it was fun watching you cower in the fetal position when votes started accumulating.

Fact of the matter is the Nicky train has lost a passenger and stalled. I feel very strongly about his guilt but there's 2 other people I'd move my vote on if the deadline comes into play... Al Crushone and your silly little ass.

Hey dipstick, you keep writing off that big stunt you pulled right after the night phase as if there is no reason to think that is pushing around the town. Unprovoked, you came out screaming, "see, see, Im innocent" and "pat me on the back, Im the best"...thats leading and pushing the town you dumbdick.

Meltdown? This is not a meltdown. I have pulled your card and you know it. The beauty will be if you convince the town to come my direction...you will have pushed for the death of little kid trying to build a model airplane to help search for pedos.

And I'm not Pac Trying to guess my alt?, but your not trying to push the town. You have no clue who I am you ****nut, but you use a favorite lynch target in Pac because he is such a dbag and everyone loves to lynch him to profile me.

Unvote

Vote Lefty

There is no reason to push for Carlito to participate when I know I have scum in my hands. I dont care if any of you jokers dont agree. But I think its obvious and we cant all the pedos in one day.

Hey dipstick, you keep writing off that big stunt you pulled right after the night phase as if there is no reason to think that is pushing around the town. Unprovoked, you came out screaming, "see, see, Im innocent" and "pat me on the back, Im the best"...thats leading and pushing the town you dumbdick.

Meltdown? This is not a meltdown. I have pulled your card and you know it. The beauty will be if you convince the town to come my direction...you will have pushed for the death of little kid trying to build a model airplane to help search for pedos.

And I'm not Pac Trying to guess my alt?, but your not trying to push the town. You have no clue who I am you ****nut, but you use a favorite lynch target in Pac because he is such a dbag and everyone loves to lynch him to profile me.

Unvote

Vote Lefty

There is no reason to push for Carlito to participate when I know I have scum in my hands. I dont care if any of you jokers dont agree. But I think its obvious and we cant all the pedos in one day.

I really don't like Lefty's attitude since the start of the day but I still can't see how he's the most suspicious at this point. The fact of the matter is a pretty extreme distancing play like that is still unlikely at best and although I know Doggin could look to pull something like that off, when you re-read it does actually look like he gets genuinely frustrated. Right now I'd be more suspicious of Lefty as a SK than anything else although like I've noted before because Doggin was involed it can't be ruled out.

Right now it's tough to look past this:

Like I said I would I went back and looked at the Lefty Ace thing and it sounds like our typical strong player pissing match. They happen every game and seem to end up in a townie getting lynch. Just like without alts two good players battle and one gets lynched. yet in this case I feel most people are voting for Ace because he's being unruly. I think Henry's vote captures that.

But as I went through Fredo stood out to me.

This is silly really. Sonny simply voted for an inactive and seems to me Fredo is trying a little too hard. Also playing the lets be friends card that everyone has been referring to lately.

being nice and helpful.

He likes the thought process but seems to want to like it later. Maybe he the one caoching Michael?

Again just saying stuff to say stuff. Scummy to me.

Again being the nice guy defending the newb and wants to wait on Michael. He is either defedning a scum partner or being the nice guy and defending the newb player and will bring this up if Michael was innocent.

Im not saying that I feel Lefty or Ace is innocent. Im not really sure. but, Im much more confortable with voting for Fredo. I would aslo like to extend the FOS to Michael.

vote:Fredo

The timing of this post is interesting seems almost too convenient, Ace was the leader in votes and he had just revealed. The very nature of it with so many quotes is distracting, taking attention away from Ace and also the as I've bolded above he's provided excuses for him.

I also never bought this case against Fredo, I never saw much to it. First of all I never like a case saying "maybe he's the one coaching Michael" - If you're so sure Michael is being coached then why is your vote not on him? That doesn't make sense to me at all. I realise you've addressed a lot of these points already but I'm not convinced by them, largely because I know how good you (Crusher) are at this.

Vote: Al Capone

I really don't like Lefty's attitude since the start of the day but I still can't see how he's the most suspicious at this point. The fact of the matter is a pretty extreme distancing play like that is still unlikely at best and although I know Doggin could look to pull something like that off, when you re-read it does actually look like he gets genuinely frustrated. Right now I'd be more suspicious of Lefty as a SK than anything else although like I've noted before because Doggin was involed it can't be ruled out.

Right now it's tough to look past this:

The timing of this post is interesting seems almost too convenient, Ace was the leader in votes and he had just revealed. The very nature of it with so many quotes is distracting, taking attention away from Ace and also the as I've bolded above he's provided excuses for him.

I also never bought this case against Fredo, I never saw much to it. First of all I never like a case saying "maybe he's the one coaching Michael" - If you're so sure Michael is being coached then why is your vote not on him? That doesn't make sense to me at all. I realise you've addressed a lot of these points already but I'm not convinced by them, largely because I know how good you (Crusher) are at this.

Vote: Al Capone

Very good point. I may be beginning to buy into yours and Tony S's movement here. Al?

Unvote

Vote Lefty

Your tears taste like ice cream.

If it's needed, I'll move over to Al or Nicky on Monday as well. I don't like his half-assed defense of Ace on day 1 and I don't like his back and forth on Montana's innocence.

First you think he's innocent because he's pursuing you and then you feel he's guilty because he's pursuing you. Probably tried to butter him up and get him off your back by saying you thought he was innocent; then when he doesn't back off, switch over and say you've got some kind of case against him. Doesn't make sense to me.

Still waiting on Carlito. I'll be away most of the weekend, but I might be able to check in once or twice a day.

Amigos- I apologize for my absence. The short week made it nearly impossible for me to log on and read and contribute. I have read through the thread and caught myself up. The reason I voted for Doggin/Ace is for the reason I don't feel comfortable with Lefty right now. Someone that can lead the town on a ride and get an innocent lynch and a NK is exactly the type of player I try to steer myself away from. That's why I pretty much outed Doggin and voted for him.

Yes it seems weak, to realize "that's doggin" and put a vote on him, but I just don't feel comfortable with someone like that sitting around. I can see the points about keeping him around if he keeps himself alive somehow.

Also I can understand how my vote against Doggin can be seen as a distancing vote but I can assure you it was not. It was a vote because I don't like the feeling of someone else steering the town where they want. My vote for Corleone was a vote that is now hypocritical as it was because of his lack of activity, and now I am guilty of the same thing. I will try to log on once or twice a day during the holiday weekend and will be much more active during the work week.

At this point I feel that we still don't have much information on everyone in the town. I do fear Lefty as it's clear he's intelligent and convincing, combine that with a mafia role and it's a poison pill. Reading through the posts I still can't decide as to really put my vote on Nicky so for now I will withdraw my vote on Michael as he has been replaced. Once again apologies for the absence.

Unvote- Michael Corleone

Amigos- I apologize for my absence. The short week made it nearly impossible for me to log on and read and contribute. I have read through the thread and caught myself up. The reason I voted for Doggin/Ace is for the reason I don't feel comfortable with Lefty right now. Someone that can lead the town on a ride and get an innocent lynch and a NK is exactly the type of player I try to steer myself away from. That's why I pretty much outed Doggin and voted for him.

Yes it seems weak, to realize "that's doggin" and put a vote on him, but I just don't feel comfortable with someone like that sitting around. I can see the points about keeping him around if he keeps himself alive somehow.

Also I can understand how my vote against Doggin can be seen as a distancing vote but I can assure you it was not. It was a vote because I don't like the feeling of someone else steering the town where they want. My vote for Corleone was a vote that is now hypocritical as it was because of his lack of activity, and now I am guilty of the same thing. I will try to log on once or twice a day during the holiday weekend and will be much more active during the work week.

At this point I feel that we still don't have much information on everyone in the town. I do fear Lefty as it's clear he's intelligent and convincing, combine that with a mafia role and it's a poison pill. Reading through the posts I still can't decide as to really put my vote on Nicky so for now I will withdraw my vote on Michael as he has been replaced. Once again apologies for the absence.

Unvote- Michael Corleone

Well at least you left my attitude out of it.

You obviously know Doggin so ask yourself this Carlito. Does it make sense that he would risk himself on Day 1 running a gambit with me after modding a month and a half long game? Remember- he was a couple votes away from a quick lynch and there were no guarantees people would unvote just because he "revealed". The last thing I'd want after modding that marathon is to get ousted on day 1 and watch for another month. It doesn't make sense to me and I'm surprised people still are floating the idea of a Doggin mind trick with me as his scum partner.

As far as me being MJ all I can tell you is I'm not. I'm fairly certain the King of Pop is laying low and contributing thoughtful analysis with a "pleasant attitude". I certainly wouldn't be ruffling feathers if I were him because as we've seen, people are willing to vote for someone simply because they don't like their style.

As far as the recent move towards Crushone I'm willing to vote their if absolutely necessary but I'm FAR more comfortable with Nick the Dick.

By the way... where are you Nicky? Ohhh Nicky...

shockedMonkey.jpg

Archived