2010 Football

Marky Mark Sanchez

Occasionally I like to look ahead and examine where teams are, where they will be and what they will need to do in order to get where they're trying to get.

Some of my various notes:

The following teams will likely be drafting in the top ten with these needs(not necessarily in this order):

LIONS: Defensive linemen is their biggest need and this draft will be full of worthy candidates

RAMS: They passed on Sanchez but won't be making that mistake again as they look for their future franchise quaterback

BROWNS: This could go either way. On the off chance Quinn begins to improve they may decide against drafting a quaterback and look to shore up their defense with Carlos Dunlap otherwise I see them trading down for an LB or a RB

BUCS: Clearly they need help on the defensive line

JAGUARS: While they have announced their love for Tim Tebow I can't foresee them taking him this high; only Al Davis would dare to be that stupid. They will take the best available defensive player and trade up later for Tebow

PANTHERS: While their need for a franchise quaterback is very high they have way too much tied up in Delhomme and will as a result go to the other side of the ball and try to find a defensive linemen to help fill the gap when Peppers leaves, which is a certainty

REDSKINS: This team will 100% I guarentee it trade up for a franchise quaterback, no doubt about it, expect them to walk away with nothing short of a Colt McCoy or Jevan Snead

DOLPHINS: This is another team that could go either way. While it is clear that they need a franchise LT they might just the same take a DT

PATRIOTS(VIA RAIDERS): Without Seymour the Pats will look for a younger future replacement

SEAHAWKS: This team needs to infuse their secondary with some quality talent

Archived