Tests confirm Mets' Reyes has overactive thyroid

JetNation

So one career year trumps a 5 year average? What kind of silly logic is that.

You said Reyes is INCONSISTENT? What numbers are inconsistent? Bartlett is the poster boy for inconsistency. When has he ever played a full season?

You are all over the board

As any good GM (or mildly intelligent fan) will tell you, you don't judge a player on what they did 5 years ago (side note, I even gave you the benefit Reyes' best numbers from all of the past 5, which still don't match up).

As a GM, you judge a player on what you think they will do for you NOW. And present day, Bartlett was just able to perform at a level that Reyes NEVER HAS and, given his recent issues, there is no reason to believe that he EVER WILL.

Regardless of your opinion of Bartlett's consistency, it has nothing to do with Reyes' inconsistency. One has nothing to do with the other. You do this often. Did I say he is the most inconsistent player in the league? No, but that seems to be what you are arguing against. Do you even read these? Reyes' inconsistency is another topic that I have already addressed, but you either failed to it read or just chose to not address it because it didn't jive with your silliness like claiming that Bartlett was a "reach"

As any good GM (or mildly intelligent fan) will tell you, you don't judge a player on what they did 5 years ago (side note, I even gave you the benefit Reyes' best numbers from all of the past 5, which still don't match up).

As a GM, you judge a player on what you think they will do for you NOW. And present day, Bartlett was just able to perform at a level that Reyes NEVER HAS and, given his recent issues, there is no reason to believe that he EVER WILL.

Regardless of your opinion of Bartlett's consistency, it has nothing to do with Reyes' inconsistency. One has nothing to do with the other. You do this often. Did I say he is the most inconsistent player in the league? No, but that seems to be what you are arguing against. Do you even read these? Reyes' inconsistency is another topic that I have already addressed, but you either failed to it read or just chose to not address it because it didn't jive with your silliness like claiming that Bartlett was a "reach"

Got it -a career year trumps a 5 year average. Has Bartlett EVER played a full year. OH.

EDIT-Not to mention that Bartlett is FOUR YEARS OLDER THAN REYES. Guess which player (and any GM or mildly intelligent fan can tell you) has a higher ceiling at this point in his career.

YIKES

I think we can end this here.

You never did tell me what statistic Reyes is inconsistent in. Or was it your monthly basis, which varies with every player.

Archived