Jets News 4/27/10

SoFlaJets

don't even bother watching Jets fans it'll only piss you off-plus it would be nice if the guys that ESPN has commenting on the Jets actually knew the name of the guy we picked in THE FIRST FRIGGIN ROUND or knew how to pronounce Cromartie-sad display by a once great network

5 Things About the Jets that Worry Me

by Erik Manassy on April 26, 2010

What a whirl-wind of an offseason so far topped by this past weekend at the NFL Draft it has been for the New York Jets. It is very clear to me and the league has been put on notice that the Jets are building a team to win the Super Bowl this year. Forget about the future, as it is the SB or bust.

Now that I really have time to let the dust settle from all the moves this past weekend, I can now reflect on the entire offseason thus far and I

don't even bother watching Jets fans it'll only piss you off-plus it would be nice if the guys that ESPN has commenting on the Jets actually knew the name of the guy we picked in THE FIRST FRIGGIN ROUND or knew how to pronounce Cromartie-sad display by a once great network

How can the Jets have problems with team chemistry when they traded for Camaraderie at CB?

2010 New York Jets Defensive Geography: Secondary Edition

The New York Jets had a stellar, if not amazing defense last year. This year should be no different. With key acquisitions, the defense only got better this offseason.

I was a Jets fan for one reason: Jim Leonhard. He is from a town really close to me, and I met him at a basketball game. Gotta cheer for the hometown guy.

The Jets took the defense last year to the top in every category except rush yards allowed. This season they should only get better.

In this slideshow, I'll put a humorous twist on the secondary and give everyone a nickname i.e. Revis Island.

The Jets by all means could be on their way to the Super Bowl, and I would enjoy watching them get there.

One promising piece is Kyle Wilson, CB out of Boise State.

As the first round of the NFL

Archived