***Official New York Yankees at Detroit Tigers Series Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

Those idiots were in the Detroit booth as well. The IQ of the FSN-Detroit viewing public fell by 40 points during the 1 inning they were on the screen.

Why? because they're rappers they're dumb right? Those "idiots" have more money and are more successful than all the people in the worn down dystopia that is Detroit combined.

Why? because they're rappers they're dumb right? Those "idiots" have more money and are more successful than all the people in the worn down dystopia that is Detroit combined.

Put the Rap Card back in the deck. I grew up listening to rap. I mean my entire childhood until well into college, all I listened to is rap. Hell, I'm 35 and I still listen to the stuff, well mostly the old stuff because some of the new stuff is terrible.

Eminem, who would want you to think he's some bad ass born and raised in the "hood" of Detroit, is a little punk ass suburban kid who grew up in various white trash suburbs in Macomb County.

Perhaps I should clarify that Eminem is an idiot.

Put the Rap Card back in the deck. I grew up listening to rap. I mean my entire childhood until well into college, all I listened to is rap. Hell, I'm 35 and I still listen to the stuff, well mostly the old stuff because some of the new stuff is terrible.

Eminem, who would want you to think he's some bad ass born and raised in the "hood" of Detroit, is a little punk ass suburban kid who grew up in various white trash suburbs in Macomb County.

Perhaps I should clarify that Eminem is an idiot.

Rap is crap...I'm from another generation. Anyway, congrats to your Tigers. They kicked the Yanks ass by taking 3 of 4.

Archived