Santonio Holmes Will Go Down As The Biggest Steal In NFL History

SoFlaJets

I disagree with you guys. I see the Jets turning into a more balanced offense with a very clear slant towards the pass. The Jets will try and save Greene and LT for the playoffs, where they will emphasize them a bit more as the situation warrants.

But in the regular season? The Jets will let Mark throw. You don't draft a QB #5 overall and then hide behind the run. At the least you balance it, but your real goal is for him to pull out some games for you.

If Sanchez can figure out the Jets D in practice, then he will have no problems dominating the weaker defenses in the league.

I disagree with you guys. I see the Jets turning into a more balanced offense with a very clear slant towards the pass. The Jets will try and save Greene and LT for the playoffs, where they will emphasize them a bit more as the situation warrants.

But in the regular season? The Jets will let Mark throw. You don't draft a QB #5 overall and then hide behind the run. At the least you balance it, but your real goal is for him to pull out some games for you.

If Sanchez can figure out the Jets D in practice, then he will have no problems dominating the weaker defenses in the league.

I agree. Not only that but there's not reason to have 2 #1 WR's and a #2 WR in Holmes, Edwards and Cotch if you're not going to pass. However it all depends on Sanchez progression. He has to be able to win games. Not the typical 210yds 1td situation. He has to be able to compliment his teamates, preferably his targets.

Archived