WILD CARD(s): Redskins, Saints

AFC

EAST: Jets 12-4

WEST: Chargers 10-6

SOUTH: Colts: 14-2

NORTH: Bengals 11-5

WILD CARD(s): Raiders (Yes I said Raiders), Patriots

ROTY: Dezzie!

I disagree with alot of this. I dont see the Cowboys going 13-3 in their division this year. the Falcons are not going 12-4, their defense isnt that great and that would require their offense to avg like 30pts a game and I dont see that happening. I can kinda see the Packers at 12-4 if Favre doesnt come back, but I really think that if he does come back thats 2 losses for the Pack right there. Favre will not allow himself to lose ANY of those games. I like the 9er's defense, their running game and I think Ginn will be utilized well there, however, who's the QB thats going to lead them to 11 games? I wouldnt be suprised if the Saints just made the wildcard, missed the playoffs or had a 13-3 season. It kinda goes like that when you win the Superbowl. However, the Saints have most of their players back and Brees is a Beast and a half.

I agree with the Chargers position, I think their division got much tougher now that Russell is gone and the Chiefs drafted Eric Berry. I think Berry is the real deal. I think the Colts will lose atleast 3 games this year. For some reason I dont see them running the reg season like that again given that I dont see the Titans having a horrible start to the year as they had last year and the Texans are a legit football team.

I dont see the Bengals and Raiders making the playoffs over the Ravens, Joe Flacco in his first year made it to the championship game and last year was a game way from the championship game and they've just added Boldin and Stallworth. Not to mention that the Browns will be stealing games next year IMO as well. I dont see the Bengals in the playoffs over the Ravens. The patriots are done. They'll be in 3rd place and Miami will be taking the 2nd spot in the AFC east. The Pats offense is till pretty good, but their defense sucks balls and im not going to give them extra love because they "used" to be dominate with their cameras around. Welker may not be the same player, Moss is a year older and is in the same division as Revis. Dont be surprised if the Pats miss the playoffs.

I disagree with alot of this. I dont see the Cowboys going 13-3 in their division this year. the Falcons are not going 12-4, their defense isnt that great and that would require their offense to avg like 30pts a game and I dont see that happening. I can kinda see the Packers at 12-4 if Favre doesnt come back, but I really think that if he does come back thats 2 losses for the Pack right there. Favre will not allow himself to lose ANY of those games. I like the 9er's defense, their running game and I think Ginn will be utilized well there, however, who's the QB thats going to lead them to 11 games? I wouldnt be suprised if the Saints just made the wildcard, missed the playoffs or had a 13-3 season. It kinda goes like that when you win the Superbowl. However, the Saints have most of their players back and Brees is a Beast and a half.

I agree with the Chargers position, I think their division got much tougher now that Russell is gone and the Chiefs drafted Eric Berry. I think Berry is the real deal. I think the Colts will lose atleast 3 games this year. For some reason I dont see them running the reg season like that again given that I dont see the Titans having a horrible start to the year as they had last year and the Texans are a legit football team.

I dont see the Bengals and Raiders making the playoffs over the Ravens, Joe Flacco in his first year made it to the championship game and last year was a game way from the championship game and they've just added Boldin and Stallworth. Not to mention that the Browns will be stealing games next year IMO as well. I dont see the Bengals in the playoffs over the Ravens. The patriots are done. They'll be in 3rd place and Miami will be taking the 2nd spot in the AFC east. The Pats offense is till pretty good, but their defense sucks balls and im not going to give them extra love because they "used" to be dominate with their cameras around. Welker may not be the same player, Moss is a year older and is in the same division as Revis. Dont be surprised if the Pats miss the playoffs.

Why do you not see Dallas going 13-3? They were 11-5 last year with a tough AFC schedule.. Giants will do nothing, Eagles will be garbage and the Skins will win 10 games and slide into the WC.

Packers improve each year, especially Rodgers. I see one of their four losses coming to Minny, not both though.

Yes, the 9ers will win 11 games in a weak division and probably will not make it far into the postseason.

I must admit, the addition of Boldin did slip my mind for the Ravens so I guess I should review that prediction, and I slightly agree with your analysis of the Pats, but I do see them weaseling their way into the playoff picture.

Archived