Tony Dungy On Meeting With Rex Ryan (The Onion)

TaborJet

Tony Dungy On Meeting With Rex Ryan: 'That ****ing ****sucker Is A Good sh*t'

August 28, 2010

NEW YORK—After briefly speaking with Jets coach Rex Ryan about his excessive use of expletives during the HBO show Hard Knocks, NBC football analyst Tony Dungy admitted Monday that "the fat ****sucker is real ****ing good sh*t." "We were yapping our ****s off on the ****ing telephone… I had a ********* great conversation with that lovable ****ing *******," said Dungy, adding that he and the "huge a$-muncher" hit it off right away. "That ****-gobbling bastard understood that none of this sh*t is ****ing personal. We had an *******-to-******* talk and now me and the big **** are tight as ****." Dungy said he had apologized to "Lard ****" for being "such a little bitch" about the ******* swearing and accepted Ryan's offer to tour the Jets' *******.

Here is the link to the uncensored version: http://www.theonion....ucking-c,17984/

Tony Dungy On Meeting With Rex Ryan: 'That ****ing ****sucker Is A Good sh*t'

August 28, 2010

NEW YORK—After briefly speaking with Jets coach Rex Ryan about his excessive use of expletives during the HBO show Hard Knocks, NBC football analyst Tony Dungy admitted Monday that "the fat ****sucker is real ****ing good sh*t." "We were yapping our ****s off on the ****ing telephone… I had a ********* great conversation with that lovable ****ing *******," said Dungy, adding that he and the "huge a$-muncher" hit it off right away. "That ****-gobbling bastard understood that none of this sh*t is ****ing personal. We had an *******-to-******* talk and now me and the big **** are tight as ****." Dungy said he had apologized to "Lard ****" for being "such a little bitch" about the ******* swearing and accepted Ryan's offer to tour the Jets' *******.

Here is the link to the uncensored version: http://www.theonion....ucking-c,17984/

lol good one Tabor.

Archived