The jets should be favored to win the division and top 3 in the AFC rep

7 minutes ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

The cheats are like that horrible person you know in life that got lucky buying a six pack and lottery ticket on Friday after their McDonald's job

I hope they are perpetually a 4-6 win team and become the doormat of the division for the rest of my natural life 

How old are you?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

With the diggs trade Buffalo is probably 2nd or tied for second with Miami on paper to win the division. 

The jets have the better defense, the better wrs after the draft and a better RB. Although cook is really good. 

As long as Joe brings in another quality backup swing tackle the line should hold up. 

If Allen helps Buffalo win the division again and has stats even close to the past 4 years he would then put himself in a different stratosphere imo. Even if Buffalo doesn't win the Superbowl it's just a different level of elite that can't be denied anymore. I don't think it will happen but if it does he would be the undeniable MVP

Jets 13-4

Dolphins 10-7

Buffalo 10-7

Cheaters/massage weird team 4-13

Wait, weren't the Jets going to be Super Bowl contenders this past season?

Bills have been good, but their ship has sailed. Their window closed when they passed on Breece, the one player who could have pushed them over the top. Now, the rats are fleeing the ship.

Miami lost a shocking ton of talent in FA, while the Jets accumulated talent.

Pats suck, and are rudderless.

Jets

Bills/Fish

Pats

With the diggs trade Buffalo is probably 2nd or tied for second with Miami on paper to win the division. 

The jets have the better defense, the better wrs after the draft and a better RB. Although cook is really good. 

As long as Joe brings in another quality backup swing tackle the line should hold up. 

If Allen helps Buffalo win the division again and has stats even close to the past 4 years he would then put himself in a different stratosphere imo. Even if Buffalo doesn't win the Superbowl it's just a different level of elite that can't be denied anymore. I don't think it will happen but if it does he would be the undeniable MVP

Jets 13-4

Dolphins 10-7

Buffalo 10-7

Until the Jets start walking the walk they deserve nothing.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, greasyt said:

For the 35+ years I've been following them, the Jets usually wind up on the other end of the spectrum of what they "should" do/be.

We have Aaron Rodgers. Again even if he's 85-90% of himself, that combo with the jets defense is an extremely formidable championship contender. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

So, LOVE THE POSITIVITY.....It is a welcome addition to the normal SOJF rhetoric.

To be fair, however, it is April.  This is exactly what we sounded like last year when Aaron Rodgers came here.  JD went from 'Executive of the Century' to 'Fire his Ass' in four inconsequential plays. 

Lets see how the first few games look.   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

We have Aaron Rodgers. Again even if he's 85-90% of himself, that combo with the jets defense is an extremely formidable championship contender. 

Aaron Rodgers is SHOT! If it wasn't clear from last year's performance (0.0 passer rating!) then just look at how his achilles rolled up like a window shade the first time he was touched by a defender. He's 43 years old ffs! They need to just cut him now and elevate Tyrod to QB1. The can draft Pennix or Nix at 10 and they will be set for the future. End the Rodgers experiment now!!!!!

5 minutes ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

That's a fallacy

Read humes problem of induction or look up fallibilism 

You're talking to a guy named peebag. The chances of him looking up anything are slim to none and slim just left town 😅

• More Ugh 1

Lotta offseason left to go.  Lets see what these rosters look like post-draft and in camp.

I doubt the mega-hype will diminish here at JN, but I'm doubting the AFC East will be some kind of cakewalk at the end of the day for the Jets...

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

Aaron Rodgers is SHOT! If it wasn't clear from last year's performance (0.0 passer rating!) then just look at how his achilles rolled up like a window shade the first time he was touched by a defender. He's 43 years old ffs! They need to just cut him now and elevate Tyrod to QB1. The can draft Pennix or Nix at 10 and they will be set for the future. End the Rodgers experiment now!!!!!

@Fidelio Bitonti

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Lotta offseason left to go.  Lets see what these rosters look like post-draft and in camp.

I doubt the mega-hype will diminish here at JN, but I'm doubting the AFC East will be some kind of cakewalk at the end of the day for the Jets...

Miami 11-6 one and done in playoffs

Bill 9-8 just miss playoffs Josh gets traded in offseason and let the rebuild begin 

Jets 8-9 late season collapse typical injury plagued season at the old folks home let the rebuild begin 

Pats 5-12 take a couple years to get things back up and running

Best I can tell at this point

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

12 minutes ago, 83Kelly2Allen18 said:

"We"?

You're a Bills Fan.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Lets see how the first few games look. 

Jets need to come out on fire like the Yankees.

The passion and energy (and production) from Soto in games 1 through 7 of 162 has been 🔥 

Soto and Judge looking like little kids out there jumping around and celebrating clutch defensive plays.

Under Saleh, it’s always a mixed bag, with the constant being the team always fades in December.

In the Jags and Seahawks games in 2023, they looked utterly lifeless like a team that had nothing to play for, which is almost unfathomable and an indictment of the HC.

Ron Middleton is a better leader, more inspiring, than Bob look at me I run the stadium steps Salad.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

9-8, missed playoffs but some exciting games and at the end of the year Woody will not know what to do about the coach and gm.

How is that possible with Rodgers, Wilson , Nabers and a top 3 defense. That makes zero sense. 

Is Allen frickin Brady/Mahomes and turning Shakir into Jerry Rice now??? He doesn't have Andy Reid.   I love Allen, he's great but come on dude

Jets 13-4

Dolphins 10-7

Buffalo 10-7

no ... lol

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Miami 11-6 one and done in playoffs

Bill 9-8 just miss playoffs Josh gets traded in offseason and let the rebuild begin 

Jets 8-9 late season collapse typical injury plagued season at the old folks home let the rebuild begin 

Pats 5-12 take a couple years to get things back up and running

Best I can tell at this point

That would indeed be Crushing if it happens.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.  

Will all come down to Rodgers (health and ability now), the health of the O-line and Williams and others, and if the Hackett 'system' can still actually work with Rodgers back leading it.  Pull any piece (Hall gets hurt, Wilson gets hurt, Rodgers gets hurt, a key O-lineman gets hurt) and if could all tumble apart.  A risk for every team, sure, but with ours it is more palpable because so many key pieces have recent injury history that makes the risk feel higher, if not makes it actually higher in fact.

• Upvote 2

Was born in the 80s

I have hair on my ass from the 80s.

listen up kid, jets will finish dead last in the afce with this coaching staff and all the injured has beens or never weres that jd has assembled 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1