At least we aren't Texans fans..

gsnts725

I don't feel like that really matters right now. The team I root for has gone from SB contender to laughing stock in a span on ten days. Horrible organizational decisions on and off the field. ****!

I don't feel like that really matters right now. The team I root for has gone from SB contender to laughing stock in a span on ten days. Horrible organizational decisions on and off the field. ****!

Losing to the Pats in New England makes a team a laughing stock? Hell, I guess there's about 30 other laughing stocks in the NFL these days.

Losing to the Pats in New England makes a team a laughing stock? Hell, I guess there's about 30 other laughing stocks in the NFL these days.

They're a laughing stock for getting BLOWN OUT and humiliated by a team they said they were better than, and then following that up with a home loss to a POS team while failing yet again to score double digits at home. Then there's the assistant coach injecting himself in to a play and the team failiing to adequately punish him. Yeah, I'd call that a laughing stock.

Archived