Sunday game times moved this sunday 1/02/11

bobbyjet69

the NFL announced about 6 gametimes moved this sunday, i don't remember which games, but one notably is the Rams vs Seahawks for the division title. moved to Sunday night.

I don't know about you, but this game doesn't excite me. 2 mediocre teams that shouldn't even be in the playoffs battling for a division title? wow!

Its the only game where the outcome alone leads to a playoff spot. While the two teams kind of suck whoever wins is in the playoffs as the NFC West championships. There are other games that have playoff implications but its very possibly those games don't matter by Sunday night due to who won or lost already,

the NFL announced about 6 gametimes moved this sunday, i don't remember which games, but one notably is the Rams vs Seahawks for the division title. moved to Sunday night.

I don't know about you, but this game doesn't excite me. 2 mediocre teams that shouldn't even be in the playoffs battling for a division title? wow!

I'm actually very excited for this game. One of my roommates is a big Rams fan, and its a great story. From 1-15 to a home playoff game? With rookie phenom Sam Bradford and that guy who coached the Giants to a win over the 18-0 Pats in the Super Bowl? leading the charge? Sign me up.

Archived