This is our time!! Jets to make a splash in the playoffs

jetstilldeath77

I'm new to this site, coming over from "another" place ;), but I find the layout and people here to be much better :)

That being said, I'm a total Jets Homer and I have no doubts about our team this year. Yes, we're in the playoffs and yes we lost last week. However, that doesn't phase me. Rexy should be resting our guys this week against the Bills, giving them a chance to prepare and rest for the 1st round of the playoffs. We'll be strong, I can tell!

So, what are the thoughts of the board? Deep run like last year? A chance at the Superbowl? Does Sanchez get a chance to heal and prepare for the playoffs? Will we get our chance at redemption against the Cheats? Nothing would make me happier than beating the Cheats, in Cheaterville to make our way back to the Superbowl!!!

Oh, and BTW, Gholston sucks, can we please be cut the mistakes of Mangini!!

I'm new to this site, coming over from "another" place ;), but I find the layout and people here to be much better :)

That being said, I'm a total Jets Homer and I have no doubts about our team this year. Yes, we're in the playoffs and yes we lost last week. However, that doesn't phase me. Rexy should be resting our guys this week against the Bills, giving them a chance to prepare and rest for the 1st round of the playoffs. We'll be strong, I can tell!

So, what are the thoughts of the board? Deep run like last year? A chance at the Superbowl? Does Sanchez get a chance to heal and prepare for the playoffs? Will we get our chance at redemption against the Cheats? Nothing would make me happier than beating the Cheats, in Cheaterville to make our way back to the Superbowl!!!

Oh, and BTW, Gholston sucks, can we please be cut the mistakes of Mangini!!

Welcome on board...I would tend to agree with you on most of your comments. One thing is the D is not what it was and the main reason for that (other than injury) is the offenses have adjusted and thats why we see our Jets D at times struggle...we are lacking a pass rusher and hopefully the organization can correct that for next year.

As for us in the playoffs, thats what we all expected. What was not expected is the Rex has not adjusted or learned from mistakes this year.

If all is the same at the end of next week (Pitt wins the dision), we go to KC. We have good history against KC in the playoffs...if we win then its to NE...and that the team I want to face...once your in the playoffs anything can and will happen.

Hopefully we win one more game than last year in the playoffs...

Welcome on board...I would tend to agree with you on most of your comments. One thing is the D is not what it was and the main reason for that (other than injury) is the offenses have adjusted and thats why we see our Jets D at times struggle...we are lacking a pass rusher and hopefully the organization can correct that for next year.

As for us in the playoffs, thats what we all expected. What was not expected is the Rex has not adjusted or learned from mistakes this year.

If all is the same at the end of next week (Pitt wins the dision), we go to KC. We have good history against KC in the playoffs...if we win then its to NE...and that the team I want to face...once your in the playoffs anything can and will happen.

Hopefully we win one more game than last year in the playoffs...

Exactly. If the D can turn it around and play like we all know they can, then there's no reason we shouldn't get to the Superbowl. If the D can catch fire, we'll def beat New England, and anybody else that has to face us.

Archived