The Back...

THE ILK

I take everything bad I said about LT back.

Guys won me over and I've got nothing but respect for that man.

Very happy that he got to be part of that legendary a$$ whipping.

Jason Gaylor is still a fag.

Taylor drives me nuts with his pass rushes. For all of his experience and supposed expertise at pass rushing (I realize he has to have lost some speed), he seems to always go flying around the outside of the OT and end up 5 yards behind the QB.

I take everything bad I said about LT back.

Guys won me over and I've got nothing but respect for that man.

Very happy that he got to be part of that legendary a$$ whipping.

Jason Gaylor is still a fag.

Taylor drives me nuts with his pass rushes. For all of his experience and supposed expertise at pass rushing (I realize he has to have lost some speed), he seems to always go flying around the outside of the OT and end up 5 yards behind the QB.

Although he did not get a sack (in the game) on Sunday, he was a part of the reason why others did.

Although he did not get a sack (in the game) on Sunday, he was a part of the reason why others did.

I'm with Mayrnard. Its almost like he's dropped his technique and moves and is just playing on pure instinct. His angle when he's not running an inside stud are horrible. He's a shell of himself...but he was disruptive on Sunday...no doubt.

Still hate his guts.

agreed-we were watching highlights yesterday and Brady was always looking to where Jason Taylor was and moving as far away as he could-sometimes right into another Jets' sack...also he was chucking the hell out of those supposedly great and unstoppable NE TE's at the LOS on almost every play, throwing them off their routes.

Archived