Football Gameplan's AFC Championship Video Preview - Jets vs Steelers

EmDiggy

I recall you were one of the few that picked us last week...nice breakdown again.

Thanks Homie!! Truth be told, this will probably come down to the wire and I wouldn't be shocked/surprised if the Jets win this one. I'm siding with the Steelers because of Big Ben's ability to extend the play

Thanks Homie!! Truth be told, this will probably come down to the wire and I wouldn't be shocked/surprised if the Jets win this one. I'm siding with the Steelers because of Big Ben's ability to extend the play

Steelers are at home, Big Ben is clutch - no doubt about it. I'd love to give Rex and Pettine the coaching nod, but Dick LeBeau is arguably the best in the game. Tough to go against the Steelers in this one.

The Jets big advantage is the OL. If the game is won in the trenches, the Jets can definitely win this game. The Steelers may have the advantage on the front seven, but the Jets front seven vs. the Steelers OL is a bigger advantage than the Steelers front seven against the Jets OL - IMHO. Like you said, the running game and Sanchez finding a rhythm early are key, and I think that comes down to the job the big boys do up front.

I feel pretty good about the Jets coming up with a defensive plan for the Steelers, too. Have to figure the Steelers have been mentally preparing for the Pats since the playoffs began.

Overall, really good breakdown, though, man. Thanks for posting!

Steelers are at home, Big Ben is clutch - no doubt about it. I'd love to give Rex and Pettine the coaching nod, but Dick LeBeau is arguably the best in the game. Tough to go against the Steelers in this one.

The Jets big advantage is the OL. If the game is won in the trenches, the Jets can definitely win this game. The Steelers may have the advantage on the front seven, but the Jets front seven vs. the Steelers OL is a bigger advantage than the Steelers front seven against the Jets OL - IMHO. Like you said, the running game and Sanchez finding a rhythm early are key, and I think that comes down to the job the big boys do up front.

I feel pretty good about the Jets coming up with a defensive plan for the Steelers, too. Have to figure the Steelers have been mentally preparing for the Pats since the playoffs began.

Overall, really good breakdown, though, man. Thanks for posting!

Thanks Slats!! The Jets WRs have shown up HUGE! Continued consistency from these guys will be big!

Archived