If not Schotte the who?

visajets

Many including myself want this guy gone. I blame him for the loss as we all need someone to blame. If they fire Schotte,who replaces him?

Edit title to If not Schotte THEN who?

well in the unlikely event that he is fired I would say promote OL coach Callahan or QB coach Cavanauh to the OC role

There are a million options, especially depending on firings or if you want to get an up and coming guy. A lot of great coordinators can't make it as an HC, and then are willing to coordinate again, if only to raise their stock again and look for a better opportunity the next time.

So just look around at the league at who has been fired or might get fired. I wanted McDaniels but that's out of the question now. I wanted Martz before the season started but of course that isn't happening now. Maybe for the best, as he might have gotten Sanchez killed anyway. Childress is still floating around and he's great at developing QBs...although he kind of sucks as a person. Thing is with Rex around, nobody will pay attention to him so he might actually be able to thrive with that situation. Kubiak might get fired, he's a great choice. IJ is trying to get Norv Turner fired, and if he succeeds that will work great and also I'll laugh. If we're really lucky Whisenhunt gets canned, although I don't think the Cardinals are dumb enough to do that who knows. I've heard rumors they're not happy with him. Whisenhunt is actually a ground and pound guy too, so Rex would adore him.

There are a on more I'm forgetting or don't even really know about or consider that could work out great.

Ultimately I wish Schitty would just stop sucking. If he could just get plays in quicker, let Sanchez call plays, and kill or significantly reduce all the shifts, get rid of Brad Cat, learn how to have rhythm, learn how to call goal line pla....you know what, this list is too long. It's not gonna happen. We need a new OC.

Archived