JN March Madness Sign-ups

T0mShane

Big East showing they had a number of good teams -no outstanding teams in their mix.

UCONN might still qualify as being an outstanding team. The fact that they won 7 straight games (BE Tourney included) in a period of 12 days is remarkable.

I'm interested to see how they do next weekend against San Diego State, and then perhaps Duke/Arizona, after a well-deserved full week's rest.

San Diego St is interesting match up- a man at the gym I go to here in New Jersey is the grandfather of their best player Leonard. Will be interested to see how they play against a top team from the East

1 day with you. Which explains why everyone's brackets are shot.

I just changed my Final Four to: Apex Tech, Barbazon Styling Institute, Connecticut School of Broadcasting and The Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

I just changed my Final Four to: Apex Tech, Barbazon Styling Institute, Connecticut School of Broadcasting and The Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Figures you would believe him............... :hump:

I just hacked into Yahoo's servers and changed your Final 4 to Kansas, Ohio State, Duke, and Wisconsin. Have fun trying to break out of the cage in visa's cabin in the woods big guy.

I just hacked into Yahoo's servers and changed your Final 4 to Kansas, Ohio State, Duke, and Wisconsin. Have fun trying to break out of the cage in visa's cabin in the woods big guy.

Sorry to disappoint you. Im happily married to my beautiful wife, I dont yet have the cabin in the woods and I dont participate in any bi sexual relations.

Archived