If And When There IS A Season

SoFlaJets

this will be the weirdest NFL season maybe ever. There are going to be a ton of injuries and I wouldn't doubt that some team like either the Rams or Bills or Fins end up world champs. It's going to be whoever doesn't get killed by injuries the worst will be the last team standing-this is going to get ugly my friends. Think Revis last year times 100

Still early to know the impact this will have on performance and injuries. If camp is delayed that would be huge. But camp can still start on time....although any missed mini-camps would be bad.

I think ultimately the level of play will suffer more than the players physical performance. The mental aspects for all the teams with new coaches, etc....that is going to be a mess.

this will be the weirdest NFL season maybe ever. There are going to be a ton of injuries and I wouldn't doubt that some team like either the Rams or Bills or Fins end up world champs. It's going to be whoever doesn't get killed by injuries the worst will be the last team standing-this is going to get ugly my friends. Think Revis last year times 100

I think you are totally overreacting.

So far, exactly one mini-camp has been cancelled due to the lockout. There are reports all over the place about players working out on their own.

Sure, some guys will get out of shape, but I doubt it'll be much more than 10-15% more than normal.

I think you are totally overreacting.

So far, exactly one mini-camp has been cancelled due to the lockout. There are reports all over the place about players working out on their own.

Sure, some guys will get out of shape, but I doubt it'll be much more than 10-15% more than normal.

I know but look how well that worked out with Revis last year bro. Revis is a guy that nobody "worried about" during the holdout and then we see him show up on Hard Knocks looking like he'd been eating burgers for two months. Hey talk over on Twitter is that the judge may fix this all today-I hope so.

I know but look how well that worked out with Revis last year bro. Revis is a guy that nobody "worried about" during the holdout and then we see him show up on Hard Knocks looking like he'd been eating burgers for two months. Hey talk over on Twitter is that the judge may fix this all today-I hope so.

How can the judge fix this today?

Archived