Shortened Season Super Bowl

JetsFanNick12

I was reading somewhere online, and know this would happen! If the NFL goes with an 8 games season, and the Jets win the Super Bowl, we would have an asterisk next to it saying that we won from a short year despite winning in the playoffs, whereas if the Cheaties win it, then it would be a showcase of excellence in a shortened season. Idc how we do it, I wanna be in the damn Super Bowl!!!

I was reading somewhere online, and know this would happen! If the NFL goes with an 8 games season, and the Jets win the Super Bowl, we would have an asterisk next to it saying that we won from a short year despite winning in the playoffs, whereas if the Cheaties win it, then it would be a showcase of excellence in a shortened season. Idc how we do it, I wanna be in the damn Super Bowl!!!

the redskins won on a shortened season and no one puts an asterisk on that SB. When we won SB 3, we only played a 14 game season and had no playoffs to win through only an AFL championship and no one says that about us. a season is a season, but I definitely want a full season to be played. It would be kind of hilarious if we went undefeated and became the only perfect team since the 72 dolphins.

Archived