NFL must satisfy plaintiffs in antitrust case

Jetkid94

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=6783030

Can't post the article from my phone

Someone want to post it and explain all of it I have an understanding that Peyton Jackson and brees want money if they won't be franchised tag

Retirees will not hold up CBA

Owners will gather Wedsnday hoping to have something to vote on

If someone could summarize it in more depth that'd be awesome

Vincent Jackson is apparently not a problem and is pretty much accepting that the Chargers will most likely be franchising him again according to a SD beat writer. Mankins, Brees and Manning are the three left to worry about. What pisses me off the most is Mankins and Manning had absolutley nothing to do with the case besides putting their name on it, at least Brees went to some of the hearings and negotiations.

and the douche of the year goes to................

Meanwhile, SI.com has learned that Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jackson is the only player among the 10 plaintiffs who has yet to verbally sign off on the proposed settlement. His support is mandatory before a new collective bargaining agreement can be finalized.

Yahoo! Sports reported Tuesday that Jackson -- who was denied unrestricted free agency last year because of changes to the free-agency rules in the uncapped year -- is seeking either a $10 million payment or a guarantee of unrestricted free agency in 2011 before he'll give his consent.

Archived