Here's The Jets' Salary Cap Numbers By Player

SoFlaJets

yea but O2T Favre was coming off a great season where he threw like 28 TDs and had 15 INTs by no means was he considered washed up at that time

true, but Favre was definetly a PR move. Everybody knows who Favre is, I doubt very many people that don't follow football know who Aso is. There's also a huge difference between adding a QB and a CB.

My point really is that I don't think this has anything to do with Woody feeling he needs to make a splash.

Not that I'm for or against adding Aso, I was leaning towards liking the idea. But Jason's post has me thinking.

true, but Favre was definetly a PR move. Everybody knows who Favre is, I doubt very many people that don't follow football know who Aso is. There's also a huge difference between adding a QB and a CB.

My point really is that I don't think this has anything to do with Woody feeling he needs to make a splash.

Not that I'm for or against adding Aso, I was leaning towards liking the idea. But Jason's post has me thinking.

I just think we could add 3 players with the $$ it'll cost to get him. Braylon, that LBer and say a Marc Columbo or Max Starks (I THINK it was him that Pittsburgh released today)

Archived