NYJETS roster doesnt match last years

visajets

Biggest concern is not bringing back Pool he was a stud in coverage after that NE debacle,no TD's allowed including playoffs, I just don't think E. Smith can cover at all very concerned about him, every time I saw a completion on 3rd down it was Smith on the coverage, atleast so it seemed.

Wasn't Pool the one who let in the TD in the Colts game? I thought he completely misjudged the angle and failed to stop the guy. No TDs allowed???? I think not. Pool wasn't anything special. Brad Smith was great, but outgrew his purpose on the team. Our team is VERY SIMILAR to last year, and guess what. Nobody has the exact same team at all positions every year. Plus, the off season ISN'T over yet. I love how these media clowns act like this our team set in stone right now. Eric smith hits harder than Pool.

I think poole got better as teh season went on. I would imagine that safety in Rex's system has go to be a very complex role to play. CB would be much more simpler, lock on your guy, dont let him catch the damn ball. I am willing to give poole the benefit that he would be even better this year if he came back.

my $0.02

I think poole got better as teh season went on. I would imagine that safety in Rex's system has go to be a very complex role to play. CB would be much more simpler, lock on your guy, dont let him catch the damn ball. I am willing to give poole the benefit that he would be even better this year if he came back.

my $0.02

Same goes for Pool.

Archived