No reports from camp this year?

Integrity28

I've been at all 3 open practices this year and plan on attending tomorrow's if the weather holds. I took the week off to attend practice, sad I know. This is what I have noticed. Sanchez is the obvious leader of this team and I felt he was last year as well. Takes total control of the practice in 11 on 11, 7 on 7 and positions drills. I have to disagree with Visa on the rb situation, I cannot remember a time when the position was so loaded. Greene,Tomlinson and McNight look great, the rookie Bilal needs some work but will be fine. Connors at fb is a beast although at times he wiffs. McNight really stands out in this group, fast as hell, great hands, quick feet, night and day from last year, pun intended. Wr's will be fine assuming Plax is ready to go. This is a running team so extreme talent at that spot is not necessary. Holmes, Keller, Tomlinson/McNight, and maybe Kerley or Plax is enough. Adding a vet is helpful but not a need as far as I'm concerned. The offense is going to be well behind the d at this point especially with no off season. So dont panic at the reports that the passing game is not looking good. The offensive line looks real good and depth is great. Bringing back Turner and Hunter was key.

The d will be much better than last year. Honestly, I did not miss Ellis or Dig. The two rookies are big and quick. Big Wilk at de might start slow but he will be a force this year as will Kendrick, big mf'er. Db depth looks real good. Thank God they brought back Poole, we all get nervous with Smith in coverage. The reports are accurate with Wilson, looks like a stud. If these guys stay healthy it will be real difficult to pass on this team. Will try for a more detailed report tomorrow. I had my wife and youngest with me yesterday so I left about half hour early.

I do have about 200 pics but really have no idea how to load them.

I've been at all 3 open practices this year and plan on attending tomorrow's if the weather holds. I took the week off to attend practice, sad I know. This is what I have noticed. Sanchez is the obvious leader of this team and I felt he was last year as well. Takes total control of the practice in 11 on 11, 7 on 7 and positions drills. I have to disagree with Visa on the rb situation, I cannot remember a time when the position was so loaded. Greene,Tomlinson and McNight look great, the rookie Bilal needs some work but will be fine. Connors at fb is a beast although at times he wiffs. McNight really stands out in this group, fast as hell, great hands, quick feet, night and day from last year, pun intended. Wr's will be fine assuming Plax is ready to go. This is a running team so extreme talent at that spot is not necessary. Holmes, Keller, Tomlinson/McNight, and maybe Kerley or Plax is enough. Adding a vet is helpful but not a need as far as I'm concerned. The offense is going to be well behind the d at this point especially with no off season. So dont panic at the reports that the passing game is not looking good. The offensive line looks real good and depth is great. Bringing back Turner and Hunter was key.

The d will be much better than last year. Honestly, I did not miss Ellis or Dig. The two rookies are big and quick. Big Wilk at de might start slow but he will be a force this year as will Kendrick, big mf'er. Db depth looks real good. Thank God they brought back Poole, we all get nervous with Smith in coverage. The reports are accurate with Wilson, looks like a stud. If these guys stay healthy it will be real difficult to pass on this team. Will try for a more detailed report tomorrow. I had my wife and youngest with me yesterday so I left about half hour early.

I do have about 200 pics but really have no idea how to load them.

Great job, thanks for the info. It sounds like a lot of last year's picks are really coming on so far this camp, which is great news to hear.

If you wanted to load up pics, easiest way would probably be to just sign up for a free account at a site like photobucket, load them up there and then you can just give the link to the online album to whoever you want to.

Archived