Green & White Scrimmage Today???

NYJ37/12

***FYI*** To those attending camp and want the best location to view. They have been scrimmaging on the middle field, stand accordingly. You can bring coolers also no alcohol. You can also bring chairs if you dont like to stand. The fencing is 4ft all around and you cant see through it.

***FYI*** To those attending camp and want the best location to view. They have been scrimmaging on the middle field, stand accordingly. You can bring coolers also no alcohol. You can also bring chairs if you dont like to stand. The fencing is 4ft all around and you cant see through it.

They have NOT scrimmaged Visa, that is 11 v 11 team. They usually have a controlled scrimmage every year the week before the first pre season game.

They have NOT scrimmaged Visa, that is 11 v 11 team. They usually have a controlled scrimmage every year the week before the first pre season game.

Yes correct, at the end of practice drills whatever you want to call it they put the 1st team offense against the 1st team defense on the middle field.

Yes correct, at the end of practice drills whatever you want to call it they put the 1st team offense against the 1st team defense on the middle field.

They were on the far field today...but I'll be damned if I can give you any details because the bodies were four deep surrounding the fences and it was like a thousand degrees and humid as hell. Also, there was no water offered at the fences and, since it was a long-a$$ walk to the far field, people started leaving in droves--all sweated out and blotchy skinned--really surprised by the lack of hydration access on such a guesomely hot, sticky day. I did see Eric Smith make a really nice pick and he seemed solid in coverage. Sanchez was high on a few passes. LT was a workhorse and the biggest surprise was #40 (listed as Toal, LB on the roster sheet) playing fullback. Big, nasty with low pads and an eagerness to hit...he got into a fistfight with one of the LB's after he smaacked the LB and the LB started wrestling him. Fan consensus was that he played nice and mean and didn't miss a block.

Florham Park isnt fan friendly at all. There are no bleachers and no shade. The terrain is rough walking to viewing points around the rickety fence. The parking lots are the old blacktop from the Exxon research facility. I wasnt impressed at all with the place.

Archived