Alright forget Bush we need an OL

Strifec1209

we need a QB, O line and WR before RB

Did you guys even watch the game last night?

Your defense is absolutely pathetic. The DLine was getting completely blown off the LOS, you secondary has more holes than swiss cheese and they can't make a bigtime play on 3rd down to get off the field.

It was like a scout team out there with the Pats just "practicing" their running game.

Did you guys even watch the game last night?

Your defense is absolutely pathetic. The DLine was getting completely blown off the LOS, you secondary has more holes than swiss cheese and they can't make a bigtime play on 3rd down to get off the field.

It was like a scout team out there with the Pats just "practicing" their running game.

LeGree & Reed played in the middle...nough said

Weren't they draft picks by Bradway and company?

Isn't depth an important part of any NFL roster?

Or are you just conveniently using the "injury excuse" again?

i didn't even know who those guys were last night: #95, #96? half of the DLine was missing. it doesn't excuse the play of the defense but 2 of the DLinemen weren't even on the team in training camp.

i didn't even know who those guys were last night: #95, #96? half of the DLine was missing. it doesn't excuse the play of the defense but 2 of the DLinemen weren't even on the team in training camp.

oh yea, Ball & McChesney (sp)...forgot about them..

Tx I don't make excuses, how many times do I have to tell you that...but when even your backups are hurt and you sign a guy off someone elses practice squad so they can play that week, the outcome surely isn't going to look favorable

Archived