My Final Mock: 7 rounds

Villain The Foe

Jets Mock Draft

RD1 #18 WLB Ryan Shazier Ohio St. (I even surprised myself with this pick. Im not sold on Beckham and Cooks scares me. If I had to take a WR here it probably would be Marqise Lee)
RD2 #49 WR Jordan Matthews Vanderbilt
RD3 #80 S Jimmie Ward Northern Illinois
RD4 #104 CB Phillip Gaines Rice
RD4 #115 OT/OG Joel Bitonio Nevada
RD4 #137 TE Colt Lyeria Oregon
RD5 #154 QB Logan Thomas Virginia Tech (I had to decide between drafting a poor man's Drew Brees in David Fales or the Poor Mans Cam Newton in Logan Thomas. Thats a pretty good problem to have)
RD6 #195 RB/WR Dri Archer Kent St.
RD6 #201 WR Shaq Evans UCLA
RD6 #213 ILB Preston Brown Louisville
RD7 #233 FB/TE Gator Hoskins Marshall

I like Shazier better too but the Jets won't take him over Beckham. Ward, Bitonio, Archer go ahead of where you have them falling to us by probably at least a round each. Probably Lyerla too. He's not going in the sixth round. Either he's off your board or he's too good to wait that long if you're willing to assume the risk.

I like Shazier better too but the Jets won't take him over Beckham. Ward, Bitonio, Archer go ahead of where you have them falling to us by probably at least a round each. Probably Lyerla too. He's not going in the sixth round. Either he's off your board or he's too good to wait that long if you're willing to assume the risk.

Sorry, I was editing while you were writing a post. Check it out now. 

Archived