Top 4 Picks

Dennis Byrd 90

With the draft a few weeks away and any significant signings done it's becoming clear on what we will do with our draft.  With the first four picks we will probably take the following:

1 qb

1 rb

1 wr

1 olb

In each round who are the players available at those positions to take.

At number 6 I think we will be looking at Cooper or White at wr, Fowler, Beasley, Ray, and Gregory (hope not after the marijuana issue) at olb.  I don't think there is another player or position we'd go for that early.

In round 2-4 I think we go for best available with the three remaining positions.  I'm not sure of all the specific names in each round but here are some names in those positions and the names.  If anyone can let us know of other names that would be great.  Thanks.

2:  Hundley (qb probably get picked at end of 1st or before us in the 2nd), Gurley or Gordon (rbs that will go before our pick but a dream) not sure of wrs maybe if Green Beckham is there but not sure where he is expected to go and same for old Dupree but think he is going in middle of the 1st round.

3:  Ameer Abdullah, Duke Johnson two rbs I know and then Bryce Pettey but again from there not of people and positions.

4:  Garret Grayson is a qb and the only one I can think in this round as well.  

Do you guys know other people in those rounds we'd be interested in?  Thanks for the help.

Would make me happy:

1. Scherff

2. Gregory

3. Perriman

4. Ajayi

I seriously doubt Ajayi makes it to round 4. Hell he might go before round 3.  Gregory won't get past the NE.  Too much value at the point in the draft.  Perriman is overrated imho.  I could live with Scherff but not crazy about the pick. 

Archived