New Jersey USAF Air Show

AFJF

For NJ residents looking to make cheap/close/fun plans with the family, Joint Base McGiure Dix-Lakehurst the Air Force is having an Air Show on 14-15 May.  Did one a couple of years ago and had a great time.  I'll be there both days.  Working medical support one day, hanging out in the crowd the other day.  I know we have a lot of folks nearby and most seem to be pro-military. Would love to see a few JN folks out there.  Free admission and tons of food booths.

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

For NJthdents looking to make c heap/closeIfun plans with the fami ly, Joint Base McGiure Dix-Lakehurst the Air Force is having an Air Show on 14-15 May.  Did one a couple of years ago and had a great time.  I'll be there both days.  Working medical support one day, hanging out in the crowd the other day.  I know we have a lot of folks nearby and most seem to be pro-military. Would love to see a few JN folks out there.  Free admission and tons of food booths.

I was stationed at Lakehurst going through parachute training. Great part of New Jersey. Wish i could catch the airshow.

• 1 month later...

Archived