Jets Fans Finally Get the WIN! Enjoy!

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sounds luxurious 

It seems our leaders agree...

“If taxes are your issue … we’re probably not your state” 

I wonder how many potential FA's felt/feel about that. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

It seems our leaders agree...

“If taxes are your issue … we’re probably not your state” 

I wonder how many potential FA's felt/feel about that. 

I moved south and had a new house built more than twice the size of the one I owned in the NE. I paid the same price as the old half the size house I sold and pay a fraction of the property taxes. We moved to a better school district too.

sure do miss paying more tax on that smaller old house.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I moved south and had a new house built more than twice the size of the one I owned in the NE. I paid the same price as the old half the size house I sold and pay a fraction of the property taxes. We moved to a better school district too.

sure do miss paying more tax on that smaller old house.

Most every single family member and friend that pays the bills in NJ wants to do *exactly* the same thing.  They are also established at a particular employer and or have kids in school and close family in the same area.  That includes me.  If I didn't have my job here in NJ, I'd be out in a 4.0 flat 40.  G*d willing I make it to retirement, I'll be on my way.  I can get all the football I want from any state in the union and Europe too for that matter. 

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s the reason Buffalo is so low, they have evolved into the ability to walk into the stadium blackout drunk and with a folding table concussion. Honestly impressive. 

PostNoBills.jpg.4b4834584f56b0cbe02110be8188d309.jpg

The ratio between alcohol spend and concessions or merchandise is interesting as well. Jets fans really go to drink. Only Buffalo and Tennessee come close.

What the hell are Dolphins fans doing? They go to the game to shop for clothes.

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2024 at 1:49 PM, Matt39 said:

Love how every other thread devolves into taxes lol

Even in fl now the taxes are getting higher and higher. I had a nice 1 br condo where my taxes were 350. Now that i rent it it is up to 1900. My big beautiful pool home with 3 car garage is ip to 4200 a year and the insurance has skyrocketed to 4000

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

Even in fl now the taxes are getting higher and higher. I had a nice 1 br condo where my taxes were 350. Now that i rent it it is up to 1900. My big beautiful pool home with 3 car garage is ip to 4200 a year and the insurance has skyrocketed to 4000

Inflation!