LaMont Jordan: 16 carries, 19 yards

ahhhh The Jordanaires chirp in.

How can a running back that plays on an offense that had that much success passing, have such lousy numbers? :shock:

I agree Scottie that sucks big time!! And just to show you what a sport I am I'll take Jordan to have a better year then Cumar..Name the Bet!! :wink:

Define "better"

better is usually subjective, wouldn't you agree?

Agree, a Martin supporter would argue that even though Martin had 300 less yards than Jordan, he had the better season because he's the 2nd. all time rusher. I'm pretty sure he was just talking yards and tds.

Your post may make more sense if it had a little realism in it, but I can't find any :shock:

I could dig up the thread where people were asked to rank the AFC East running backs and people ranked Martin number one because he had the best career numbers. Would that be enough "realism" for you?

I could dig up the thread where people were asked to rank the AFC East running backs and people ranked Martin number one because he had the best career numbers. Would that be enough "realism" for you?

I really can't do a lot about what "other people" say. All I can do is try an support what I have said.

I try NOT to lump people in categories and wash them all together. That was why I made the "Jordanaires" remark in jest

You got me on that one Sav. I know the name but not where it comes from. I know once you tell me I will know.

Question for you-Was it Al Woodall that was teh QB behind Namath (among others) in the early 70's?

The Jordanaires were the backup singers for Elvis!

Woodall was the QB most would remember and was good!

Also they had Bob Davis and Bill Demory.. Both sucked!

Archived