• Interests
    Long Time Poster at Jets Insider...

Personal Info

• Where do you live?
    Weymouth, MA

Recent Profile Visitors

7,183 profile views
  1. https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/new-york-jets
  2. What are you looking for? He provided the statement you guys were all crying about last night
  3. Who cares about the VP thing..... There you go ... you all got his statement... Now quit with the panic
  4. Bakhtiari is going to play LT... This is a foregone conclusion at this point.
  5. Done? Hahah thats just a terrible take. The Jets have 3/4s of a team there is a lot left to sign.
  6. Imagine the chaos in this place when Justin Jefferson gets traded to the Jets
  7. I can't explain those idiotic moves... cutting cook rather than trading him... and most of the inseason management insane...
  8. I love ridley... I was talking more about the fact you stated that they are not getting any better players.
  9. 4 Years (2 voidable) for 65 Mil.... 40 Guaranteed.. Hahaha In reality something like a 20 Million 2 year deal which is really 1 just to spread the money out.
  10. Yes you are missing the point.... Money left over from previous years unspent carries over to the next year to spend.
  11. Its sad that as Jets fans the best we are hoping for is: - David Bakhtiari - Aaron Jones - Tyler Boyd - Reuniting with Fant, or some other scrub like Jonah Williams As well as all the amazing resignings of: - Chuck Clark - Zuerlein - and maybe Morestead Whats worse is that, I am so messed up that despite the fact they are going to be so mediocre next year, I am somehow going to talk myself into thinking they have a shot.