Regular Season please

Gainzo

Can we all come together for the regular season? I'm sick and tired of reading stories about how good or bad some team is based on a preseason game.

When we WON against the Giants 14-3, people took that as a sign that the Jets suck.

I wonder what that says about the Pats, given that they got blown out by the Lions.

Of course, it says NOTHING, but try convincing the.... posters... around here of that. Good luck.

It's like we haven't had anything to analyze all summer so now we will OVER ANALYZE this pre-season.

Games 1 & 2 for the Pats: That offense is amazing. Game 3: Pats suck.

Jets: Plax is awesome but........can he make it through the season? I hate the media.

Games 1 & 2 for the Pats: That offense is amazing. Game 3: Pats suck.

Jets: Plax is awesome but........can he make it through the season? I hate the media.

Agreed... so stupid. I would rather deal with in-season trolling than the media nonsense in preseason.

BRING ON THE REGULAR SEASON!

When we WON against the Giants 14-3, people took that as a sign that the Jets suck.

I wonder what that says about the Pats, given that they got blown out by the Lions.

Of course, it says NOTHING, but try convincing the.... posters... around here of that. Good luck.

17-3

Archived