5 - 0 ACE, thats right you're ACE

BornJetsFan1983

So he averaged a whopping 63 yards a game playing with a QB that had an all-world season? Do you have any idea how mediocre that is? If this guy were really good he would have rushed for close to 1400 at least.

If a NY Jet had done that youd be changing your scree name.

You and DWC should watch the games together.

If a NY Jet had done that youd be changing your scree name.

You and DWC should watch the games together.

You're joking right? You realize you're talking to a guy who spent three years online ranting about how much he hated Thomas Jones when he played for the Jets? Jones' worst year with the Jets was better than what Greenellis did last year.

The only difference between last year and this year is they added ocho cinco. Oooo I'm so scared.

San Diego didn't beat them because they beat themselves with turnovers and that terrible 4th and 1 play. Hey choked when it mattered, just like the pats in the playoffs these past few years.

What are you talking about? You can't say a team beat themselves unless they are playing the Jets, because the Jets are the only team in the NFL to benefit from the mistakes of others. /espn

What are you talking about? You can't say a team beat themselves unless they are playing the Jets, because the Jets are the only team in the NFL to benefit from the mistakes of others. /espn

Yea...When the Jets win its either because the other team beat themselves or the Jets are lucky..Let's see what spin is put on the Jets this week when we beat down the Raiders. And then lets see what ESPN says when we beat down the Ravens, and the best will be when we are 4-0 and the Pats are 4-0...and we beat them down AGAIN.

Thats whats going to happen, seriously think about it.

Oakland?

We are going to crush them I think a game similar to what we did in Jac will happen, shutdown McFadden and Bush and let our secondary take care of the rest. Also look for tone time and Burress to heat up. Mostly because Sanchez will be airing it out. Final score 28- 6.

Baltimore?

this is going to be a tough game and i think Rice is going to have some success in teh 1st half. I also see the defense giving us some problems. But in the end its who wants it more and the lead up to this game will be all about who is the better D. Ryan will make sure we are ready and I think we will win this game in the final 5 minutes of the game, but we will put it away wining by 10 points.

New England?

This is going to be the best game of all. Brady and the Pats will be flying high tied with us in the division. Still they have the the bitter taste of defeat in their mouth from the playoffs last year. With the trash talk of the Baltimore game just the week before I think Cro and Revis will pull a jac move saying something to the effect that brady offense is overated. I think this game is one where we fluster Brady, welker and branch. They score no more than 14 and we will score around 24. Brady will get hit alot and have flash back of the ace whipping we have them last year. He will test Revis who will answer in kind completely shutting down his side and getting two picks..

Also look for everyone to pick the Pats and during the halftime hearing Dungy say something like "well I didn't expect this"..I hate dungy, seriously he wasn't that good of a coach, he Manning for gods sakes...Unless Caldwell is just the same kind of amazing coach...thats what they said while Manning was feeling alright.

You heard it hear first Jets Sweep this road trip and become the early best team in the AFC...Green will end up sharing the load with LT alot and look for CRO to give another great performance in the NE game.

From your lips to God's ears...

Archived