Richard Todd

Joewillie2k12

Richard Todd finished his career with 1,610 of 2,967 completions for 20,610 yards and 124 touchdowns, with 161 interceptions. He also rushed for 932 yards and 14 touchdowns.

Richard Todd set an NFL record by throwing an INT in 15 of 16 games played in one year. His first year as a starter i believe he threw 30 INTs.

No way Richard todd is ANYTHING close to MS....

LL

Are you saying Richard Todd = mark Sanchez???

That is so dumb...sorry, but MS is a much better qb than Richard Todd Ever was...

Disagree!!! The Jets went to the AFC title game in spite of the Offense. Todd was average and so in Sanchez. In the current Jets system built on defense, Average is fine as long as the QB isn't making critical mistakes.

I can understand disappointment and outrage. Trust me, I'm having a hard time bringing my blood pressure down after that debacle... but to have such a shallow perception of what went wrong that the only thing you can do right now is start a Sanchez sucks thread, is mind-numbingly short-sighted.

Rex made this team come out in the first half and run the ball into a very good Raiders DL. Nevermind, the secondary full of nothing. That tub of stubborn crap wanted to establish his ground and pound and so him, and that half-wit Schotty devised a game plan to attack the Raiders strength instead of their weakness. Making it perfectly obvious every time we were actually going to throw, and exposing Sanchez to more abuse.

Rex drafted depth on the defensive side of the ball that sits on the practice squad, meanwhile we have NO investment made in the offensive line since Mangini was here. Really? You replace Faneca and Woody with Slauson and Hunter... and you want to be a run-first team? Or a team that enables a mediocre 3rd year QB? Get the **** out of here.

I'm so tire of this sh*t where we go out and try to exert our will on teams, attacking their strengths, and then fall behind only to then finally start attacking their weakness to play catch up... doing just enough to come up short, but make the final score look like it was close.

Our defense embarrassed us today.

Our offensive line embarrassed us today.

Most of all our coaching staff embarrassed us today.

Sanchez really isn't even in my top 10 of people to be pissed off with.

Archived