If the Dolphins draft Luck, Mark Sanchez becomes the 4th best QB in the AFC East

T0mShane

Offensive line was in shambles and so was the defense. His point is stupid, a lot of people are trying to find something bad to say about Luck and they're all hilarious.

Luck is going to win multiple championships wherever he goes and be one of the greats of all time. He's the best college prospect I've ever seen. The last person I said that about was Calvin Johnson.

Offensive line remains mostly the same. Jeff Backus is STILL their LT. Not to mention CJ, Burelson, Best, and Pettigrew were all there. They've spent alot of time building that offense. The Jets did much of the same for Sanchez, but instead of an elite WR/TE duo (well, talent wise because Pettigrew is only putting it together now) they put together an elite running game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Offensive line was in shambles and so was the defense. His point is stupid, a lot of people are trying to find something bad to say about Luck and they're all hilarious.

Luck is going to win multiple championships wherever he goes and be one of the greats of all time. He's the best college prospect I've ever seen. The last person I said that about was Calvin Johnson.

R u related to him? Stop slobbering will ya?

Archived