We didnt get Tebowed...We got Bradyed...

CobraVerde

Knocking him out of the playoffs at home really pissed him off..you know it did. He came into this season with one of his top priorities being to sweep the Jets. I think that loss really got to them mentally. The Jets' schedule really screwed them this year too. Playing after getting waxed like that hurt big time. I felt like in that last drive the Jets were convinced that Tebow was gonna give the game away so they sat back and let him go. You know halfway through the march they started having flashbacks from Brady sweeping them. After the game was over i switched off the tv and could almost hear that bastard laughing....

Knocking him out of the playoffs at home really pissed him off..you know it did. He came into this season with one of his top priorities being to sweep the Jets. I think that loss really got to them mentally. The Jets' schedule really screwed them this year too. Playing after getting waxed like that hurt big time. I felt like in that last drive the Jets were convinced that Tebow was gonna give the game away so they sat back and let him go. You know halfway through the march they started having flashbacks from Brady sweeping them. After the game was over i switched off the tv and could almost hear that bastard laughing....

Everything you think is wrong.

Archived