Norv Turner & AJ Smith to be fired at the end of the season

Sperm Edwards

Jax has no talent...but they typically play good D at home. Rivers had his best day of the year and didnt turn the ball over. I dont think the pressence of Malcom Floyd was the reason why.

Look at the box score. Floyd's presence made a difference. Like I said earlier, Jax just fired their coach, lost a couple defenders and is just not a good football team. Giving Rivers a 3rd viable receiver (Floyd) made a world of difference for him, in addition to other elements I've already pointed out. I know its not about one player.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the box score. Floyd's presence made a difference. Like I said earlier, Jax just fired their coach, lost a couple defenders and is just not a good football team. Giving Rivers a 3rd viable receiver (Floyd) made a world of difference for him, in addition to other elements I've already pointed out. I know its not about one player.

Fair enough. Rivers didnt cough it up 3 times. I think that played a big factor. Maybe it was Floyd. Maybe it was Matthews dominating on the ground. Maybe it was a sh*tty Jax team. Maybe it was a combo of al those factors.

Jacksonville just sold their team, fired their coach and apart from MJD... has no football players.

That being said... Norv led the Chargers to do what a good team should do, embarrass the inferior team. Wish we did that more often, rather than winning in the final 2 minutes against scrubs... or losing in the final 2 minutes.

Exactly....I think these last four games will be a telling sign. I wish we can just go out there on sunday and pound the other team down and have a complete 60 minutes of good football and have a win like 20-0...I believe we have just two of those this year Jac and the first Bills game

Archived