The 2011 season as seen by Jets fans... do you afree?

DougKnoth

I don't think that video needed to be nearly 5 minutes long

It did, because we saw the same exact crap happen over and over and over, and nobody did a god damned thing about it. I hope Rex shows it to Schotty, then hands him a baloon animal, and a pinkslip.

Hey guys. Finally got out of bed today. So much put into this team. I called out sick of work because I couldn't get myself up in the mornings. Too damn hard to live life being a Jets fan. When the lose I just want to die. I feel like a little piece of me just dies on the inside and I'll never get it back. Don't they know how important they are to me? I buy jersey after jersey, shirt after shirt, and watch every game. I skip family events just to watch the Jets. I don't think I can continuing living like this. What more is there to life but Jets football? Seems like this cruel world has no use for me now that the Jets have sucked and have always sucked. Damn you cruel world, damn you.

If a piece of us died every time the Jets hurt us, the average life expectancy of a Jets fans would be 2.5 season.

It did, because we saw the same exact crap happen over and over and over, and nobody did a god damned thing about it. I hope Rex shows it to Schotty, then hands him a baloon animal, and a pinkslip.

I really do think the pink slip is coming if Schotty doesn't leave on his own...

Hey guys. Finally got out of bed today. So much put into this team. I called out sick of work because I couldn't get myself up in the mornings. Too damn hard to live life being a Jets fan. When the lose I just want to die. I feel like a little piece of me just dies on the inside and I'll never get it back. Don't they know how important they are to me? I buy jersey after jersey, shirt after shirt, and watch every game. I skip family events just to watch the Jets. I don't think I can continuing living like this. What more is there to life but Jets football? Seems like this cruel world has no use for me now that the Jets have sucked and have always sucked. Damn you cruel world, damn you.

SEE YA NEXT YEAR

Archived