Jets need to find a way to get rid of Sanchez

MexicanServices

I really dont understand why the Jets front office has such a hard time with the business side of running the organization. Rex is a players coach to a fault and he doesnt know how to lay down the law and set the tone in the locker room; its an absolute circus. Tennabuam just listens to whatever Rex says is a good idea and they are apparently scared of hurting Schottys feelings and telling him to kick rocks. Im no where near a Sanchez advocate but Schotty is stuck in 1950 with the offense he trys to run and he needs to be replaced. If he wanted to be in a better position to step into a head coaching role then he shouldnt have coordinated an offense that was ranked 27th in the league this year and looked like clueless 7th graders, its not their problem that he screwed himself over with this disaster of a season. They need to grow a pair and do what is best for the team in the long run.

I am banning your account. Send us an email if you would like another username here, but the racist tone is not welcome here. Thanks in advance for understanding.

W2G Max, that nonsense has no place here!

W2G Max, that nonsense has no place here!

Thanks. I forgot to lock it, he was banned though.

I get that some people might think this is a joke. But to bring heritage into a football post? Cmon, Archie Bunker called and agreed that it is over the line.

Archived