Comparison of first 3 years of Elite QBs

TheSage

They were both good prospects JIF . Of course Manning was a much better prospect for a lot of reasons but you cant say Sanchez was not a good prospect or he would not have been the 5th selection in the draft.

When it comes to what Sanchez will be in the comming years I think he has the ability to succeed if we surround him with some talent he can grow with and be consistent with. You cant just keep trying to fix this offense with castoffs and old players it just does not work.

I want you to keep in mind Im not saying Sanchez is playing well I just think hes dealing with issues out of his control. QB;s and WR's get better with time as they work together year in and year out. There is a very delicate balance there and if you keep Fcuking with that balance you get fcuked up results. there is more to being successful as a QB than just having the talent to play. All Im saying is get this kid a cast he can work with for a few years . By signing a 38 year old and a 35 year old what are you setting your self up for down the road ? Im just asking for him to get the same chance other young Franchise QB's get . Now this year hes probably going to lose Tomlinson, Possibly Burress, and if the Jets are really pissed off enough Holmes. What then ?? March a new crew of misfits in here ? if you dont see this as a problem Just tell me and I'll stop wasting my time argueing with you on the subject

Sanchez wasnt a good prospect. He was awful pick that the Jets traded up to get for no apparent reason. He was a Junior, which never pans out in the NFL and he had some serious question marks about his ability to lead men and overcome adversity. Go figure in his first season of having to do both, it blew up in his face and now he's getting called out by his own damn team.

Consistency matters for good players. It doesnt matter for sh*tty players. Sanchez is a sh*tty player so he could play with the top 3 WR's in the league for 10 years and still suck donkey dick like he does now. When you're throwing 2 INT's a game to DL, cant hit the broad side of a barn, protect the ball like sh*t, stare down pressure, have horrible footwork, check down before the play develops, sulk like a vagina, what the **** does it matter who's out their running routes. If you suck, you suck. You could put him in the 99 Rams offense and he's still look just awful as he does today.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well JIF we will see what happens . Of course you wont give me any credit on our WR situation that we argued about in the offseason so I dont expect you to give any credit when Sanchez turns it around. Time will tell. A lot will depend on how this asshat organization handles the offseason. At least they finally got rid of Shotty which was one part of the puzzle.

Sanchez wasnt a good prospect. He was awful pick that the Jets traded up to get for no apparent reason. He was a Junior, which never pans out in the NFL and he had some serious question marks about his ability to lead men and overcome adversity. Go figure in his first season of having to do both, it blew up in his face and now he's getting called out by his own damn team.

Consistency matters for good players. It doesnt matter for sh*tty players. Sanchez is a sh*tty player so he could play with the top 3 WR's in the league for 10 years and still suck donkey dick like he does now. When you're throwing 2 INT's a game to DL, cant hit the broad side of a barn, protect the ball like sh*t, stare down pressure, have horrible footwork, check down before the play develops, sulk like a vagina, what the **** does it matter who's out their running routes. If you suck, you suck. You could put him in the 99 Rams offense and he's still look just awful as he does today.

And he will be starting for the Jets next season! The fact that that probably pisses you off beyond belief makes me so happy! :biggrin:

I've never seen a fan base so close minded when history has proven that players can improve after their third year.

Well JIF we will see what happens . Of course you wont give me any credit on our WR situation that we argued about in the offseason so I dont expect you to give any credit when Sanchez turns it around. Time will tell. A lot will depend on how this asshat organization handles the offseason. At least they finally got rid of Shotty which was one part of the puzzle.

No, I wont give you credit on the WR situation because the WR's were fine. Mark wasnt.

And he will be starting for the Jets next season! The fact that that probably pisses you off beyond belief makes me so happy! :biggrin:

I've never seen a fan base so close minded when history has proven that players can improve after their third year.

Thats kinda sad bro. But, hey glad I could help.

Archived