Where the H--- is the Rex ryan presser??

lancemehl

Let me guess---he's gonna play it like, "Well I don't hold a press conference every time we trade a 4th rounder for a back up, haha I'm so clever and slick" Bullshi---. smh Come on, genius. Please bless us with a peak into your brilliant mind and explain to us why you tearfully admitted that you couldn't take the heat last year only to fire up another gas grill and give the whole f---king kitchen a nice shot of butane. Did you have a hand in this or is even the mighty Rex Ryan no match for magnetism between a Johnson and his stacks? Because you know that, regardless of how insurmountable the divide in that same unmanageable locker room becomes, tears from the joly fat man ain't gonna save you this time, Ryan. So yeah, when you have a chance, please explain the 500 pound gorilla that's now in my living room, huh? and good luck with this.

Let me guess---he's gonna play it like, "Well I don't hold a press conference every time we trade a 4th rounder for a back up, haha I'm so clever and slick" Bullshi---. smh Come on, genius. Please bless us with a peak into your brilliant mind and explain to us why you tearfully admitted that you couldn't take the heat last year only to fire up another gas grill and give the whole f---king kitchen a nice shot of butane. Did you have a hand in this or is even the mighty Rex Ryan no match for magnetism between a Johnson and his stacks? Because you know that, regardless of how insurmountable the divide in that same unmanageable locker room becomes, tears from the joly fat man ain't gonna save you this time, Ryan. So yeah, when you have a chance, please explain the 500 pound gorilla that's now in my living room, huh? and good luck with this.

COuld be wrong here, but haven't you lectured prior naysyers on being a good fan and supporting your team?

Archived