Cimini says the Jets need to help Mark Sanchez & the O-line

courtnj18

I know - but apparently he won't be getting the ball "for at least 20 plays." And since when did Jets mgt really care about what the players think??

Since our team has fallen apart at the seams cause selfish aholes like Santonio make us look like a circus.

Santonio is garbage for this team. Time to cut him loose at any cost.

Cimini is code for a bowel movement. In my house, "ugh, I had way too much chili with hot sauce. I gotta go take a cimini."

LOL!!!

Can we use it in football terms? After a brutal sack...wow he really Ciimi'ed all over that guy!

I know - but apparently he won't be getting the ball "for at least 20 plays." And since when did Jets mgt really care about what the players think??

Didn't Rex say that Tebow would be on the field for 20 plays? Well now that Tebow is on the punt team that covers about 12 of them, lol.

LOL!!!

Can we use it in football terms? After a brutal sack...wow he really Ciimi'ed all over that guy!

I actually already do use it for football. Cimini means "pulling something out of one's a$$". Like if Wilfork were to pick off a pass and bring to the house. "Well, he really Cimini'ed that one."

Archived