PFT trying to bring us down...

lanightmare225

Nice try :happy0069:

Jets coach Rex Ryan responded to the NFL's findings that members of the New Orleans Saints ran an improper bounty program during the 2009-11 seasons, saying that he has never condoned nor coached such a tactic."This is something that is being handled by the NFL office," Ryan said in a statement through the team. "I’ve never condoned it and I’ve never coached it."

In a statement through the team. Nobody prompted Rex to open his pie hole, but Rex.

Why do you think the team decided to release a statement, jackass? Hmmmm, they probably did not want Rex answering direct questions about the situation. Do you think there was a head coach out there that wasn't asked about bounties?

Yep, Rex woke up that day and said, "You know, Ima gonna make a statement today and send it in one of those email thingys through the team to the media."

Go home, loser.

Why do you think the team decided to release a statement, jackass? Hmmmm, they probably did not want Rex answering direct questions about the situation. Do you think there was a head coach out there that wasn't asked about bounties?

First it was the NY media prompting Rex to talk and now it so the NY media wont prompt Rex.

LMAO, I am sure the NY media never prompted Rex to discuss the Saints bounty issues before he made that statement.

Yep, Rex woke up that day and said, "You know, Ima gonna make a statement today and send it in one of those email thingys through the team to the media."

Go home, loser.

Every team has/had bounties. If your stupid enough to buy Rexs story good luck.

Archived