Call him Maybe

whodeawhodat

Where you at Maybin? Heard a ton during the offseason about how you eat 12 chickens for lunch and you have all this extra weight and still can get after it just as quick. I was excited to see you come in with the defensive front we have out there but have you even dressed? Do be a ****in ghost, get mad and go slap tannehill this week. Fresh meat, play like a jet!!!

(If possible, please move this post to "what blackout says Coach _____ would say" once it is created)

Same reason that Coples didn't see the field for more than 25% of the plays. With a big offensive line, big quarterback and big (a trend is starting) backs in Dwyer and Redman, you needed size up front, not someone who will be washed out of every single play by a pulling guard or tackle. Our run defense was stout and we were getting great penetration all first quarter until Haley started taking quicker shots, which got his Olinemen in rhythm and neutralized our pass rush. Due to revis being out, rex only dialed up a few blitzes, but when he did he always got a free rusher, who just happened to miss big ben every single time. I'm going to imagine we'll see a completely different defense this week down in miami.

I agree with the Pitt game(reluctantly) BUT there is absolutely no reason that he was ghost for the bills game. we were up big and he should have pinned his ears back and got after it. We have now been up late in the game and behind late in the game and this guy needs to get after it BIG TIME. That being said, 2 games does not make a season, just pissed that I bought into the hype of an even better mayhem and instead i am sitting here with my dick in my hand....

Archived