Grats Ravens

whodeawhodat

Great game.

Enjoyed watching T Sizzle, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed winning the SB. Most of the people I was watching with were pulling for the 9ers, bunch of haters. Glad Moss showed his true colors once again and slouched during clutch time.

F#ck Ray Lewis. F#ck Bernard Pollard. F#ck Ed Reed.

And most of all F#ck John Harbaugh you classless piece of sh!t. Biggest whiner in football today. You yell and scream and curse at one of the "suits" during the power outage? You little baby. I was so hoping that guy was going to punch you in the mouth and knock you on your ass. I guess I shouldnt expect a lot from a franchise full of scumbags.

But congrats to Michael Oher. and if you've seen the movie Blindside, make sure you read Michael Lewis' original book about it, and also Michael's book of his version of his story. Both are great reads.

And most of all F#ck John Harbaugh you classless piece of sh!t. Biggest whiner in football today. You yell and scream and curse at one of the "suits" during the power outage? You little baby. I was so hoping that guy was going to punch you in the mouth and knock you on your ass. I guess I shouldnt expect a lot from a franchise full of scumbags.

But congrats to Michael Oher. and if you've seen the movie Blindside, make sure you read Michael Lewis' original book about it, and also Michael's book of his version of his story. Both are great reads.

I thought Jim Harbough was the biggest whiner. Oh yeah, thats because he is lololololol

Jim is a bitch too. But yelling and cursing a guy out over a power outage? F#ck him. No lower than that.

Biggest day of his life and the friggin power goes out when his team is kicking ass. I'd probably be annoyed too. Its not like anyone had any answers for what was going on.

He apologized for the way he reacted...but I cant blame him. It was like hitting the reset button for the 49'ers

Congrats to the Ravens, I was hoping we'd have the day off since their Owner owns my company but noooooo!!!

Archived