i'd take a guard

bLguerriero1

what's going on people? havent been posting as much as i used to but ive been really busy lately...

i've been coaching at a college and i just got my hands on some film of the jets and have been watching it.. trying to see where the weak spot is....

and i have to say, i really think the left guard is horrible, who is that slauson? he doesnt touch lb's on pulls... if he's not on a double team the tech on him is making the play.. he is really bad, got me feeling like warmack or cooper should really be one of the picks

also, look for two kids i've worked with this past year to hopefully drafted but more than likely be udfa's

Michael Newbern, WR

Alex Matlock, OG

what's going on people? havent been posting as much as i used to but ive been really busy lately...

i've been coaching at a college and i just got my hands on some film of the jets and have been watching it.. trying to see where the weak spot is....

and i have to say, i really think the left guard is horrible, who is that slauson? he doesnt touch lb's on pulls... if he's not on a double team the tech on him is making the play.. he is really bad, got me feeling like warmack or cooper should really be one of the picks

also, look for two kids i've worked with this past year to hopefully drafted but more than likely be udfa's

Michael Newbern, WR

Alex Matlock, OG

man u aint even seen the worst of him either.  what are the bears thinking?   

Archived