Don Banks nails it: Woody is the devil

T0mShane

A break with the past. Would have so much more respect for the entire Jets' organization if they made one very simple move this week-

cut Sanchez and cut him his 2013 salary check ASAP along with a one way plane ticket. There is no point.he won't be the QB in 2014. he's f___ing terrible right now. It's the one thing they can do right now to show that the program needs a serious set of defibrillating paddles administered forthwith. 

A break with the past. Would have so much more respect for the entire Jets' organization if they made one very simple move this week-

cut Sanchez and cut him his 2013 salary check ASAP along with a one way plane ticket. There is no point.he won't be the QB in 2014. he's f___ing terrible right now. It's the one thing they can do right now to show that the program needs a serious set of defibrillating paddles administered forthwith. 

From what I think I understand, it's not about paying him, it's about the cap hit that will be taken. Having him gives us greater cap space, I think? 

From what I think I understand, it's not about paying him, it's about the cap hit that will be taken. Having him gives us greater cap space, I think? 

Willing to be educated, but at this point believe the hit is  $8.75 million this year whether he plays or not (or is on the roster really)

and nothing next season. 

Willing to be educated, but at this point believe the hit is  $8.75 million this year whether he plays or not (or is on the roster really)

and nothing next season. 

If all else is equal, then I agree you need to cut his ass. I thought it was a cap space issue.

Archived