The secondary

AFJF

Wow....how bad has this unit been?  I don't care who you are, but nobody saw this coming.  I think most of us expected Cro to be himself, and Milliner to be at least decent.  At this point, one is just as bad as the other and can't stop anyone. So a whole new crop of potential new needs pops up going in to the off-season.  Idzik is going to have his work cut out for him if Cro doesn't start to earn his money.  Is he a candidate to be cut at this point if he doesn't re-negotiate?  Can the Jets afford to let him go and be left with a starting point of Milliner and Wilson (if he's not cut too) going in to the draft and FA?

I think Cro benefitted from having Revis take other teams #1's and last yr having teams go after Kyle Wilson more than him with Revis out.  If Cro doesn't get away with holding he is either getting burned or called for interference. He is def not a #1 corner in this league.  It just sucks now that teams know they can attack either one of our corners and get results.  Hopefully Milliner can turn into a solid DB and we can pick up someone for next yr. The only thing I can see for this yr is to give these guys help over the top and get pressure from our front 4/5.

Archived